Members Login
 

Topic: Game 41 - Oilers @ Sens - Thu Apr 8, 7:00pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
RE: Game 41 - Oilers @ Sens - Thu Apr 8, 7:00pm
Permalink  
 

No photo description available.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1495
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Who are these speedy guys in black and what have they done to the Snes?


 Don't let them fool you.  They are just luring you into the trap of having hope.


- A New Hope

- It's a trap!


 - Empire Strikes Back

 - It's a trap!


 - Return of the Jedi

- It's a trap!


 -The McDavid Awakens 


 It's a trap!


I don't know. I have a bad feeling about this. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Frigging Mike Smith.

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Who are these speedy guys in black and what have they done to the Snes?


 Don't let them fool you.  They are just luring you into the trap of having hope.


- A New Hope

- It's a trap!


 - Empire Strikes Back

 - It's a trap!


 - Return of the Jedi

- It's a trap!


 -The McDavid Awakens 


 It's a trap!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 11553
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Who are these speedy guys in black and what have they done to the Snes?


 Don't let them fool you.  They are just luring you into the trap of having hope.


- A New Hope

- It's a trap!


 - Empire Strikes Back

 - It's a trap!


 - Return of the Jedi

- It's a trap!


 -The McDavid Awakens 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1495
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Who are these speedy guys in black and what have they done to the Snes?


 Don't let them fool you.  They are just luring you into the trap of having hope.


- A New Hope

- It's a trap!


 - Empire Strikes Back

 - It's a trap!


 - Return of the Jedi

- It's a trap!



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Who are these speedy guys in black and what have they done to the Snes?


 Don't let them fool you.  They are just luring you into the trap of having hope.


- A New Hope

- It's a trap!


 - Empire Strikes Back

 - It's a trap!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 11553
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Yep. That was bound to happen.


 twss



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 11553
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Who are these speedy guys in black and what have they done to the Snes?


 Don't let them fool you.  They are just luring you into the trap of having hope.


- A New Hope

- It's a trap!



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Yep. That was bound to happen.

Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Who are these speedy guys in black and what have they done to the Snes?


 Don't let them fool you.  They are just luring you into the trap of having hope.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 13608
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

 Kat, a restaurant in Kemptville is having a mask burning party for your MPP. 

Also at least one gym in Ottawa still opened to day without restrictions. Not sure if they got a visit from cops/bylaw.


The mask burning party is in support of or in protest against the MPP?

How scary is it that it I can't tell and it could totally go either way. 

Not that either is really better.


 in support of an anti-mask, everything is fine, don't believe the science mpp.

This is Ottawa's covid traces in our wastewater.   This is not good at all. 

poop.JPG


we're going to  end up with gigantic, covid-infected sewer rats invading the streets. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1495
Date:
Permalink  
 

Who are these speedy guys in black and what have they done to the Snes?



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 18652
Date:
Permalink  
 
Hell, I'm just glad to be out of Alberta. As bad as things are here, it's terrifying there.

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3810
Date:
Permalink  
 
I thought it was a good sequeway. But really, this pandemic has really depleted my faith in humanity. I just don't understand anti-maskers.

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1495
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

 Kat, a restaurant in Kemptville is having a mask burning party for your MPP. 

Also at least one gym in Ottawa still opened to day without restrictions. Not sure if they got a visit from cops/bylaw.


The mask burning party is in support of or in protest against the MPP?

How scary is it that it I can't tell and it could totally go either way. 

Not that either is really better.


 in support of an anti-mask, everything is fine, don't believe the science mpp.

This is Ottawa's covid traces in our wastewater.   This is not good at all. 

 


Holy hell, that spike looks like an error it's such an outlier. The only redeeming quality of that graphic is the on-point file name.

 

edit: Holy crap, my window was falling off the screen and I didn't notice...I just now saw the SECOND big spike. 



-- Edited by Cathy on Thursday 8th of April 2021 08:12:57 PM

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 13608
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

 Kat, a restaurant in Kemptville is having a mask burning party for your MPP. 

Also at least one gym in Ottawa still opened to day without restrictions. Not sure if they got a visit from cops/bylaw.


The mask burning party is in support of or in protest against the MPP?

How scary is it that it I can't tell and it could totally go either way. 

Not that either is really better.


 in support of an anti-mask, everything is fine, don't believe the science mpp.

This is Ottawa's covid traces in our wastewater.   This is not good at all. 

poop.JPG


if they are anti-masks, they won't have any masks to burn, no? 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 11553
Date:
Permalink  
 
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

God people are stupid. Speaking of, I'm going 3-2 Sens, Tkachuk GWG


 lol



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1495
Date:
Permalink  
 

I think I've said "Stuuuutzle!" as an exasperated exclamation more often than an excited exclamation lately.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 13608
Date:
Permalink  
 
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

God people are stupid. Speaking of, I'm going 3-2 Sens, Tkachuk GWG


 hey, that could be a good segment. 



 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 79  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.