Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game38- Sens @ Jets - Mon Apr 5, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game38- Sens @ Jets - Mon Apr 5, 7:00pm

Other guys post, dab.

Unfortunately that's right next to my Dzingoal dab, which is right next to Other Team Backup dead dab.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Okay, so "Make a Will" has been added to my to-do list.

And it's going to include the following line: "If you're reading this you should be thanking Homer @ SensCallups Forum for saving you some headaches."

The red tape of not having a will can be a real headache. 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/give-me-the-damn-car-1.4811843

We were somewhat lucky when my father died intestate that my mother was still alive, and the estate was small enough that it didn't have to go through probate - so the lawyer was able to just transfer everything into her name fairly easily.

Processing my mother's estate has been much less smooth, despite her actually having a will.  It's a frustrating process either way, unfortunately.... but yeah, in general, having a will makes things MUCH easier.

So why haven't I written mine yet, you ask....

My family flipped out when I gave them instructions on how to access the "I'm dead" documents, telling them I have a will should be hilarious.

Make it an easter egg hunt like "Ready Player One"  The book was much better than the movie. 

You're just full of helpful hints tonight.

Enjoyed the movie but didn't much consider adding the book to my to-read list. Added.

I "read" the audiobook version read by Wil Wheaton. Keys and gates are very different from the movie. 

There's a Ready Play Two book. Ok, but not as good as the 1st book. 

The 1st book itself had an easter egg to win a Delorean. *mind blown*

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I'm glad you guys are here to talk to.... this game is boring

twss

Indeed.

Alumni
Date:

evening sam.

Alumni
Date:

So it took the better part of the first period but I got my NHL calendar sorted. I *do* have notifications on my phone for puck drop on OTT and ANA games but how on earth are people supposed to keep track of all these changes? And now that some arenas are allowing fans??

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

twss

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

And it's going to include the following line: "If you're reading this you should be thanking Homer @ SensCallups Forum for saving you some headaches."

We were somewhat lucky when my father died intestate that my mother was still alive, and the estate was small enough that it didn't have to go through probate - so the lawyer was able to just transfer everything into her name fairly easily.

Processing my mother's estate has been much less smooth, despite her actually having a will.  It's a frustrating process either way, unfortunately.... but yeah, in general, having a will makes things MUCH easier.

My family flipped out when I gave them instructions on how to access the "I'm dead" documents, telling them I have a will should be hilarious.

Make it an easter egg hunt like "Ready Player One"  The book was much better than the movie. 

You're just full of helpful hints tonight.

Enjoyed the movie but didn't much consider adding the book to my to-read list. Added.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

LMAO

"Somewhere in this house you will find instructions for my final wishes.  Your first clue will be provided in 5, 4, 3, 2, 1...."

Alumni
Date:

This is starting to look like a peewee team vs red army.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

oh, Brown had an assist on the Dzingoal

Jedi Master
Date:

ugh.

Jedi Master
Date:

that looked painful

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

That was sure close to a refs suck.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I have some very badly placed dead dabs. 2 of my corners are already gone.

I don't have enough dabs — dead or alive — for anything to be very badly placed.

But my Dzingoal is right next to Other Teams Starts Backup, so I'm not optimistic. 

Jedi Master
Date:

I have some very badly placed dead dabs. 2 of my corners are already gone.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Dzingloal 29 secs later. 

Off the goalie's glove, so doesn't count as a deviation. 

Edit: A guy named Brown got an assist.

-- Edited by Homer on Monday 5th of April 2021 08:12:00 PM

-- Edited by Homer on Monday 5th of April 2021 08:14:33 PM

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 79  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.