Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game38- Sens @ Jets - Mon Apr 5, 7:00pm

Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Spent 4 hours to get a hold of someone at CRA today. Fun times. 

Was working today, so put myself as busy on Teams and worked on other things without getting interrupted, so wasn't a total loss. 

another advantage to working from home.... lol

I have to call them about something but have to pick a day when I have half a day to waste waiting to talk to someone.

Is this the tax people you guys are talking about? You actually have humans who answer the phones?!?! And it *only* takes half a day?!?!

Yep. I think there are 3 people answering calls.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Putting the cap back on my dabber, it's drying out from lack of use.

No kidding.  Hopefully it picks up.

Alumni
Date:

Putting the cap back on my dabber, it's drying out from lack of use.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4 times a year whether they need it or not.Cathy wrote:
senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Dryer update.  It is a broken belt.  Ordered another, but no ETA on shipping yet. Hope it's not delayed or canceled because their inventory was wrong or else I'll have to find another source. 

good thing you are working from home right now.  Laundry is optional!

lol yeah, I'm a shorts and tshirt guy at home, so definitely less laundry. 

I've had to change a couple. Last time I took the old belt into Canadian Tire and found one that fit.

I 100% read that as you've changed your *clothes* a couple times.

4 times a year whether they need it or not.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Was working today, so put myself as busy on Teams and worked on other things without getting interrupted, so wasn't a total loss. 

I have to call them about something but have to pick a day when I have half a day to waste waiting to talk to someone.

Is this the tax people you guys are talking about? You actually have humans who answer the phones?!?! And it *only* takes half a day?!?!

Alumni
Date:

Holy outshot, Batman!

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Dryer update.  It is a broken belt.  Ordered another, but no ETA on shipping yet. Hope it's not delayed or canceled because their inventory was wrong or else I'll have to find another source. 

I've had to change a couple. Last time I took the old belt into Canadian Tire and found one that fit.

Searched CT, HomeDepot, Rona, HomeHardware sites and nothing. One appliance parts store in Ottawa had what I need as "Special Order".  Amazon had a supplier as "in Stock", so hope that will work out. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

I 100% read that as you've changed your *clothes* a couple times.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

If my less-than-productive coworkers ruin this WFH setup for everyone, they gonna see the full Irish/German side of Cathy.

It will not be pretty. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

Forgot to mention the other night, watching Sports Centre and they were talking about the previous nights game between Toronto and Winnipeg. The lady says something like "We" need to get the power play going" She was talking about the leafs power play when she said we. We know they are a bunch of leaf fans at TSN but not sure they want their announcers to admit it on air.

Sad thing is that TSN is far less blatant about it than SNET...

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Forgot to mention the other night, watching Sports Centre and they were talking about the previous nights game between Toronto and Winnipeg. The lady says something like "We" need to get the power play going" She was talking about the leafs power play when she said we. We know they are a bunch of leaf fans at TSN but not sure they want their announcers to admit it on air.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

Can you line dry in a pinch?

yeah, with the weather getting nicer, I have a retractable clothes line in the back yard. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Can you line dry in a pinch?

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.