Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game38- Sens @ Jets - Mon Apr 5, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game38- Sens @ Jets - Mon Apr 5, 7:00pm

My scoreboard looks clear, but the players all look fuzzy. And the highlights looks blown out. Do they have crappy camera coverage in Winnipeg?

Jedi Master
Date:

Sens get the 1st PP

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Not only did I mess up my pick, but also messed up the game thread title. This is game 39. Is it Friday yet?

I also just updated the Bingo thread for Cathy's bingo on Saturday. 

This thread is just screaming "Monday" is every possible way.  

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

OK. My card. http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=kXpRSPUeWnlqFILAtMBhgofi&scored=4096&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

Not only did I mess up my pick, but also messed up the game thread title. This is game 39. Is it Friday yet?

I also just updated the Bingo thread for Cathy's bingo on Saturday. 

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

Crap. Forgot about the game. To late for picks.

at least you can still play Bingo!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

ugh.... so Wednesday we have a wonderful 5pm game, and Friday's game just got rescheduled to Thursday.

LOL, just re-ran my script to update my calendar (because I haven't found an alternative yet!!) and I thought it was broken because it didn't delete future events, just added, so everything duplicated.

Because...I have a date check in the script. If the game date is after April 5th then it must be playoffs so only add new.

#facepalm

This schedule juggling is killing me.  Don't they know that I arrange my social calendar around game days??

LOL

And, crap, I re-ran the modified script...and they didn't delete, again. Because SCP round are copied to a different calendar (regular season is one calendar, WJC/SCP/OLY are another). I've been doing this for years without a problem, I never planned for these crazy contingencies!!!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Crap. Forgot about the game. To late for picks.

Jedi Master
Date:

Jets score first

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

ugh.... so Wednesday we have a wonderful 5pm game, and Friday's game just got rescheduled to Thursday.

LOL, just re-ran my script to update my calendar (because I haven't found an alternative yet!!) and I thought it was broken because it didn't delete future events, just added, so everything duplicated.

Because...I have a date check in the script. If the game date is after April 5th then it must be playoffs so only add new.

#facepalm

This schedule juggling is killing me.  Don't they know that I arrange my social calendar around game days??

Jedi Master
Date:

puck drop

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

ok, can we never ever send Dadanov out for an interview again?

I muted about 2.3 seconds in, that was shaping up to be very painful.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

#facepalm

Jedi Master
Date:

ok, can we never ever send Dadanov out for an interview again?

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I have: disallowed, brain fart, dumb penalty, Hands of Condra, and refs suck...that could shape up to be a really crappy game.

AKA about half of Sens game this year

Alumni
Date:

I have: disallowed, brain fart, dumb penalty, Hands of Condra, and refs suck...that could shape up to be a really crappy game.

Alumni
Date:

4-1 WPG, Copp GWG

Card's Card

Jedi Master
Date:

4-2 Jets, Scheifele with the GWG

My card

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Homer you mean Jets win right?

you can hedge your bet if that is what you want to do...pick the sens for the win....and ANY player for the GWG...

but if you pick a Leaf...that's a cat!

lol, yeah, Jets FTW.  Updated my post.

«First  <  16 7 8 9  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.