Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

They never should've been last in the NHL to start with which is why they fires their coach. Guess all they needed was a good goalie. They're like the reverse Lightning 😂

That’s funny, you forget about the major meltdown by the Lightning. It rivals the early 2000’s meltdown of the Senators in 01 or 02 right before I jumped firmly on the bandwagon.  Russell or Senior will remember unless they’ve blocked that out 

thats interesting how you jumped on the sens bandwagon AFTER they flamed out in playoffs. you must be quite a masochist. 

Honestly thought they were due

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

They never should've been last in the NHL to start with which is why they fires their coach. Guess all they needed was a good goalie. They're like the reverse Lightning 😂

That’s funny, you forget about the major meltdown by the Lightning. It rivals the early 2000’s meltdown of the Senators in 01 or 02 right before I jumped firmly on the bandwagon.  Russell or Senior will remember unless they’ve blocked that out 

It was just bad refereeing. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

thats interesting how you jumped on the sens bandwagon AFTER they flamed out in playoffs. you must be quite a masochist. 

-- Edited by Russell on Friday 14th of June 2019 12:35:56 AM

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

I will never forget the meltdown this year by the Lightning.

e2aa83c1f637a8c139b7ee1843d760e8.jpg

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:

Congrats St. Louis Blues. Thanks for beating the bruins.

Two Thumbs up!! 👍👍

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Congrats St. Louis Blues. Thanks for beating the bruins.

-- Edited by senior on Thursday 13th of June 2019 10:42:49 AM

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

They were even behind the Sens in December and were contemplating tanking too. Amazing Cup run

There's a movie to be made about this run. Truly one of the most amazing sports stories i can remember. This just doesn't happen. 

Confident Fan
Date:

They were even behind the Sens in December and were contemplating tanking too. Amazing Cup run

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Wow what do you know they won. Cause f** Boston

Awesomeness, Jeremy Jacobs is bitterly disappointed ☹️ 

Alumni
Date:

Wow what do you know they won. Cause f** Boston

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

20 mins to go. Go Blues!

This is the only hockey thing Ive cared about since the leafs were eliminated. 

I'll be extremely happy to be wrong in my prediction.

Alumni
Date:

20 mins to go. Go Blues!

This is the only hockey thing Ive cared about since the leafs were eliminated. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

It's weird it's Game 7 of the playoffs but I already know Boston will win and I don't really care. ...but it's also the last hockey gsme of the season and there's else to watch so.. I guess I'll be watching.

Marchand just made a late change that only the truly greats attempt 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I've watched a grand total of two periods of hockey since the end of the regular season. But might watch the last period. Maybe.

Alumni
Date:

It's weird it's Game 7 of the playoffs but I already know Boston will win and I don't really care. ...but it's also the last hockey gsme of the season and there's else to watch so.. I guess I'll be watching.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Omg did you see the non-call against St.Louis that led to that second goal? 😂

Yeah, saw that. If I had to guess, I’d say ref ignored it cause maybe the b's guy embellished the fall a bit. Looked like he kinda threw himself back. 

It’s been so long since a Boston sports team caught a break. 

Just saw Boston catch a break on a wrister knuckle into the Blues net 🤦‍♂️

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah, saw that. If I had to guess, I’d say ref ignored it cause maybe the b's guy embellished the fall a bit. Looked like he kinda threw himself back. 

Jacobs will make sure that ref never works another NHL game.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

1 2 318  >  Last»  | Page of 18  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.