Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

The Sharks win playoff rounds, they were beating the RedWings in the playoffs when they were good. They just beat the Vegas’s. Rebuilding is not guaranteed to work look at the endless rebuild in Slug land.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

It’s insane what the refs are letting go in this blues/sharks game. Flat out punches to the head, ignored. 

no kidding but it’s expected by this league.

Now they are going to talk about BLOWING up the Sharks, WTF! How has blowing up the Senators worked?  You stay as good as you can for as long as you can because BLOWING up a team guarantees nothing.  Sharks still have young players like Hertl, Meier and Couture sorta youngish.  Dismantle is a stupid premise

Alumni
Date:

It’s insane what the refs are letting go in this blues/sharks game. Flat out punches to the head, ignored. 

Confident Fan
Date:

As seen on Twitter

With the whole Spezza and Jacques talk/rumour I feel like I’m in the twilight zone #Sens

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

“Things happen in threes” , so the SJS have used up all their luck. Or maybe not. As long as the Bruins don’t win, I will be satisfied.

I don’t believe anything or anyone is stopping them 😪

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Thursday 16th of May 2019 09:47:26 PM

Alumni
Date:

Yeah like yes... the refs missed a call... but the Blues had an empty net and a one goal lead with a minute left in the third and they blew it. No one told Vegas to give up 4 power play goals on one penalty like you said, who does that?

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Also though why were two Sharks wide open in front if the net on that goal

Exactly, just like when SJ scored 4PP goals on 1 Penalty.  Who does that?  I’ve never seen that in a regular season game much less a Game 7 to give up 4 PP goals.  How were Nyquist and EK unchecked completely.

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

“Things happen in threes” , so the SJS have used up all their luck. Or maybe not. As long as the Bruins don’t win, I will be satisfied.

This!!!!!  If the Sharks don’t come thru and advance please don’t let the Bruins win.

Alumni
Date:

Also though why were two Sharks wide open in front if the net on that goal

Alumni
Date:

If the Sens won like that? I'd be like, "whatever. Things happen." If the Sens LOST like that? I'd be mad for days. This will be the Blues 'foot in the crease/missed goal/bad goalie interference call' thing for years to come.

Alumni
Date:

The down low ref who missed the hand pass on EK65’s OT goal was.......Dan O’Rourke. Anyone surprised? Anyone? Bueller?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I really want to see Butmans try and explain away that mess. No review?

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

So as Senators fans would any of you feel guilty if you’ve had the refs calls go you’re way in 3 games in these playoffs? The 4 G’s on one PP in Game 7 v Vegas, the disallowed G in Game 7 v Avalanche, tonight’s hand pass missed by refs on a GW Goal by EK65. That horseshoe is in SanJose right now

to win the cup, the bounces have to go your way. maybe its' SJ's year? no one wins without some good luck. 

Confident Fan
Date:

So as Senators fans would any of you feel guilty if you’ve had the refs calls go you’re way in 3 games in these playoffs? The 4 G’s on one PP in Game 7 v Vegas, the disallowed G in Game 7 v Avalanche, tonight’s hand pass missed by refs on a GW Goal by EK65. That horseshoe is in SanJose right now

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Oh god yeah I remember that too haha

12 years!!!!!!  Kids were just starting elementary school and are now graduating this year and it really doesn’t seem that long ago, even though Ray Emery RIP is gone too. Sheesh

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

That Buffalo/Sens series was legendary, Heatley/Spezza an unstoppable duo

And NBC (in the US) went Heidi 2.0 and pushed the Game 5 OT to Versus (without any warning) to cover the 2-hours of pre-Preakness race coverage.  no

God, I remember that. Just brutal.

Total panic time, thank God I found that other channel.

Alumni
Date:

Oh god yeah I remember that too haha

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

And NBC (in the US) went Heidi 2.0 and pushed the Game 5 OT to Versus (without any warning) to cover the 2-hours of pre-Preakness race coverage.  no

God, I remember that. Just brutal.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 518  >  Last»  | Page of 18  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.