Members Login
Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: A Sensless thread about the playoffs 2019.

Omg did you see the non-call against St.Louis that led to that second goal? 😂

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

F** Boston but now it's tied 2-2 I dunno though I still see Boston winning. Chara taking a puck right in the mouth was a big ouchie

Just saw 9 minutes left and Jeremy Jacobs team is losing 2-0 👍😂😜

Alumni
Date:

F** Boston but now it's tied 2-2 I dunno though I still see Boston winning. Chara taking a puck right in the mouth was a big ouchie

Confident Fan
Date:

5-1 Boston in Game 3 in St.Louis, well it’s been only 4 months since Boston had a parade...

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Lol. They are already setting up the American Bruins roster as the favorites against the Canadian Blues.

Then there’s this:

#ButWhatAboutTheLeafs take after watching the bruins essentially cruise through the second round, the third round and the first game of the cup final:

what an enormous missed opportunity these playoffs were

Alumni
Date:

Lol. They are already setting up the American Bruins roster as the favorites against the Canadian Blues.

Alumni
Date:

And the good news is I don't really care who gets banged up or not, but should be good hockey?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Boston St. Louis. I expect this to be a full roller derby style series.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

So as Senators fans would any of you feel guilty if you’ve had the refs calls go you’re way in 3 games in these playoffs? The 4 G’s on one PP in Game 7 v Vegas, the disallowed G in Game 7 v Avalanche, tonight’s hand pass missed by refs on a GW Goal by EK65. That horseshoe is in SanJose right now

to win the cup, the bounces have to go your way. maybe its' SJ's year? no one wins without some good luck. 

Once again, nailed it. 

Plus SJ already got their Dear John Tweet from EK65. Fun times

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Saturday 25th of May 2019 12:03:02 PM

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

So as Senators fans would any of you feel guilty if you’ve had the refs calls go you’re way in 3 games in these playoffs? The 4 G’s on one PP in Game 7 v Vegas, the disallowed G in Game 7 v Avalanche, tonight’s hand pass missed by refs on a GW Goal by EK65. That horseshoe is in SanJose right now

to win the cup, the bounces have to go your way. maybe its' SJ's year? no one wins without some good luck. 

Once again, nailed it. 

Alumni
Date:

Bwahahahahaha. I love it

Alumni
Date:

61097664_10155946187722234_4291221680790962176_n.jpg

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Off topic but if you haven't listened to the pod cast about Steve Durbano, well worth the listen.

https://www.tsn.ca/durbano

Listening to this now. Pretty unbelievable stuff. Funny, i don't remember this guy at all. I remember Shultz and others, but not him. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Off topic but if you haven't listened to the pod cast about Steve Durbano, well worth the listen.

https://www.tsn.ca/durbano

Alumni
Date:

Yeah also too bad that EK was hurt again, things really went downhill the last couple of games without him. But Blues/Bruins should be a good series.

Alumni
Date:

Feel bad for Jumbo Joe, but can't help but love the story of St.Louis. From last place to the finals. 49 years between visits to the finals. Go Blues!

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I don’t think Burns has been off the ice yet, tonight. Stud.

He is, going to be 34 next season but still highly effective.  It sure don’t look like any extra picks coming to Sens for EK winning cup or resigning in SanJose 

Alumni
Date:

I don’t think Burns has been off the ice yet, tonight. Stud.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

It’s insane what the refs are letting go in this blues/sharks game. Flat out punches to the head, ignored. 

no kidding but it’s expected by this league.

Now they are going to talk about BLOWING up the Sharks, WTF! How has blowing up the Senators worked?  You stay as good as you can for as long as you can because BLOWING up a team guarantees nothing.  Sharks still have young players like Hertl, Meier and Couture sorta youngish.  Dismantle is a stupid premise

It’s hard to blame the sharks with the injuries they have. and they score!

Confident Fan
Date:

Of course I come to vent and Brian Burke agrees with everything I was thinking. I must have a hockey mind now

«First  <  1 2 3 418  >  Last»  | Page of 18  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.