Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 80 - Lightning @ Sens - Sat Apr 8, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 80 - Lightning @ Sens - Sat Apr 8, 7:00pm

Do we need to send a search party out for Russell?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Alright Chuckie, now do something in the 3rd period. The fans and I would appreciate it. 

There is no try to do something, only do something. 

Alumni
Date:

what did I miss?

Alumni
Date:

Second post Sens

Alumni
Date:

post #2 for the Sens

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

That was a sweet goal!

Oops my bad by Tampa player, lead to a breakaway and Egor Sokolov's 1st NHL goal.  He's gonna tell his grand kids that it was an AYKM goal. Who are we to argue that one.

My dabs were better when I was shopping instead of dabbing.

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

That was a sweet goal!

Oops my bad by Tampa player, lead to a breakaway and Egor Sokolov's 1st NHL goal.  He's gonna tell his grand kids that it was an AYKM goal. Who are we to argue that one.

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

That was a sweet goal!

AYKM?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I just spent an obscene amount of money on various clothing sizes and expedited shipping because I decided to actually go on the Costa Rica trip very last minute and apparently stores don't stock anything on the shelf anymore.

Between the snowstorms postponing Abby's boarding screening and not knowing how much of the excursions the company was going to cover (and just being generally stressed out) I was okay with not going. Then, in a 48 hour period, Abby got her screening *and* the company said they'd cover everything. Spent 4 hours at the mall earlier in the week and walked out with VERY little to show for it.

I hate clothes shopping. I hate clothes shopping online even more.

And I *still* have work-work to do. blankstare

Everything/Nothing is happening?

Lol, yup 

So this is going to be a working trip?

No, it's a fun trip but with work people. But since only *half* the company is doing CR (the other half is doing Mexico in June), I have to get a lot of stuff done before going. And it didn't help that the accounting person didn't finish the JANUARY books until March 22nd. I'm horribly behind through no fault of my own, but we're also working with a private equity company for a possible … I don't know, acquisition, buy out, something… and I can't really tell them "our internal bookkeeping SUCKS and that's why I'm late". confuse

I was TOTALLY resigned to not going, was hoping Abby's screening would get postponed again and then, suddenly, okay need to prepare for an international trip in way less time than a high-strung person like me would like to have for such planning.

Alumni
Date:

That was a sweet goal!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I just spent an obscene amount of money on various clothing sizes and expedited shipping because I decided to actually go on the Costa Rica trip very last minute and apparently stores don't stock anything on the shelf anymore.

Between the snowstorms postponing Abby's boarding screening and not knowing how much of the excursions the company was going to cover (and just being generally stressed out) I was okay with not going. Then, in a 48 hour period, Abby got her screening *and* the company said they'd cover everything. Spent 4 hours at the mall earlier in the week and walked out with VERY little to show for it.

Lol, yup 

So this is going to be a working trip?

Alumni
Date:

Man that intermission went by fast!

Alumni
Date:

I've decided I'm not going to do the work-work until after the game though. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Lol, yup 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Did everything happen?

Could I trouble someone for another card check please?

Just missing the Sens PP goal

Thank you, good sir!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Did everything happen?

Just missing the Sens PP goal

Alumni
Date:

Oh my, I could have done without that Tanner Jeanut injury replay!

Alumni
Date:

Did everything happen?

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.