Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
 

Topic: Game 80 - Lightning @ Sens - Sat Apr 8, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1412
Date:
RE: Game 80 - Lightning @ Sens - Sat Apr 8, 7:00pm
Permalink  
 

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Homer wrote:

2-on-1 


 Second bingo!

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=MbCHGmIDcSQftgAhFXaNoipu&scored=32972560&bname=data_sprite12_game80


 Sprite's picking my cards from now on.


 Aren't you on top of the leader board every year?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19792
Date:
Permalink  
 

Generational gap dumb dumb posts.  biggrin



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18102
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh my, I could have done without that Tanner Jeanut injury replay!


 thats the guy they spent 5 picks on, and hes gone for the season. 


 A first, a second a third a fourth and a fifth not good value for the playoffs 


especially considering he wasnt anything special.  


 You just know Toronto is going to finally get thru these guys only to get boat raced by Boston 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Too many snes should really be its own square.


 Does fall under dumb penalty


 Yes, but they have a tendency to take *additional* dumb ones.


 dumb dumb


 Night At The Museum Dumb Dumb GIFs | Tenor



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Too many snes should really be its own square.


 Does fall under dumb penalty


 Yes, but they have a tendency to take *additional* dumb ones.


 dumb dumb


 Untitled.png



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 
data_sprite12 wrote:
Homer wrote:

2-on-1 


 Second bingo!

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=MbCHGmIDcSQftgAhFXaNoipu&scored=32972560&bname=data_sprite12_game80


 Sprite's picking my cards from now on.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Too many snes should really be its own square.


 Does fall under dumb penalty


 Yes, but they have a tendency to take *additional* dumb ones.


 dumb dumb



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18102
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh my, I could have done without that Tanner Jeanut injury replay!


 thats the guy they spent 5 picks on, and hes gone for the season. 


 A first, a second a third a fourth and a fifth not good value for the playoffs 


especially considering he wasnt anything special.  


 Cheap and decent player, Nashville was thrilled 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Too many snes should really be its own square.


 It used to be.  I forget why I took it off?


 Probably during a string of highly-disciplined play.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Too many snes should really be its own square.


 Does fall under dumb penalty


 Yes, but they have a tendency to take *additional* dumb ones.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1412
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

2-on-1 


 Second bingo!

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=MbCHGmIDcSQftgAhFXaNoipu&scored=32972560&bname=data_sprite12_game80



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18102
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Too many snes should really be its own square.


 It used to be.  I forget why I took it off?


 They quit doing it, for quite awhile 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh my, I could have done without that Tanner Jeanut injury replay!


 thats the guy they spent 5 picks on, and hes gone for the season. 


 A first, a second a third a fourth and a fifth not good value for the playoffs 


especially considering he wasnt anything special.  



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19792
Date:
Permalink  
 

2-on-1 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19792
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Too many snes should really be its own square.


 It used to be.  I forget why I took it off?



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18102
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh my, I could have done without that Tanner Jeanut injury replay!


 thats the guy they spent 5 picks on, and hes gone for the season. 


 A first, a second a third a fourth and a fifth not good value for the playoffs 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Too many snes should really be its own square.


 Does fall under dumb penalty



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 

Too many snes should really be its own square.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12481
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:

Kastelic checks the ref after scoring a goal.   

Now that's some funny **** right there I don't care who you are.


That puts me on the Chuckie Do Something train. And if he could do while de-mooring the net, all the better. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21809
Date:
Permalink  
 

SSSSSSSNNNNNNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!



 
«First  <  1 2 3 47  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.