Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 74 - Sens @ Bruins, Thu, Apr 14, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 74 - Sens @ Bruins, Thu, Apr 14, 7:00pm

Did Lazar and Foligno ever play together in Ottawa? Milestone goal for Bruins (first ever NHL goal for Froden). And a post for Bruins. Is that now two posts for them?

Alumni
Date:

Goal in final minute

Jedi Master
Date:

poop.

In the final minute.

Alumni
Date:

AYKM save?

Jedi Master
Date:

was that an AYKM lite save?

Alumni
Date:

Shades of AYKM happening...

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I barely got signed out in time tonight for this game after my Director told one of our clients that a change they wanted was "definitely easy" and I could "100% have it done today"

There's a Scotty joke here about how long it takes to do things and how long you tell them it takes to do things.

Or they have no clue of the level of effort there is in something. 

Sooooo badly wanted, when he kept pestering me all day to ask if it was done, to respond with "you are the one who said this was an easy change.  You do it."

When you do that, you need to discretely record his reaction and share with the class.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I barely got signed out in time tonight for this game after my Director told one of our clients that a change they wanted was "definitely easy" and I could "100% have it done today"

There's a Scotty joke here about how long it takes to do things and how long you tell them it takes to do things.

Sooooo badly wanted, when he kept pestering me all day to ask if it was done, to respond with "you are the one who said this was an easy change.  You do it."

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I love it when higher ups pimp me out to clients.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

i've had many thoughts after reading the piece in the athletic today. one that keeps coming back, and makes me feel pretty infuriated, is that I feel like the last 10+ years on my Sens fandom has been stolen from me, or that it was a waste of time. I guess i'd had this feeling before but its been hammered home today. Why did ottawa have to be the franchise that got this kind of owner? Why my team? 

2012 13 and 17 were fun in last decade and the rest has stunk and it’s all on him. The homophobia and basically outright racist stuff should have came out a lot sooner. It’s sad too many journalists let this all just slip by 

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

I've apparently gone deaf to ESPN notifications, TBL up 2-0 on Quackers.

Alumni
Date:

I even have a last-minute, crunch-prepare meeting with my boss tomorrow. The reports he's been sitting on for 5 weeks he now wants to complete and thinks everything downstream from those reports will magically happening instantaneously when he send me the completed reports.

On the flip side, he's also trying to get my big bonus sorted in time for next week's payroll so I'm happy to play along.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

If you're not working tomorrow, remember to turn your alarm off and sleep in a bit if you want.

Y'all get Good Friday off?

Y'all don't?

You'd think the Christian Fundamentalists that run the country would be for it but, alas, nope. Usually not even a "leave at lunch" holiday.

Alumni
Date:

Bruins post.

Jedi Master
Date:

DING! Lazar off the post

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

If you're not working tomorrow, remember to turn your alarm off and sleep in a bit if you want.

Y'all don't?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

Yes!  Best feeling in the world.

«First  <  16 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.