Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 74 - Sens @ Bruins, Thu, Apr 14, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 74 - Sens @ Bruins, Thu, Apr 14, 7:00pm

"Boston COVID test positivity rate passes ‘threshold of concern’" well that's a concerning headline to see at this very moment.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

We still didn't settle that save on Zub if it was a full or glass half full AYKM.

definitely lite

Definitely full

Twss 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

We still didn't settle that save on Zub if it was a full or glass half full AYKM.

definitely lite

Definitely full

So redacting your original "Shades of AYKM happening..." thought? Shades isn't black or white.  lol

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

definitely lite

Definitely full

Lol.

taste great!

less filling! 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Not sure Im a fan of the AYKM lite. Very subjective. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

definitely lite

Definitely full

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

I voted lite.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

definitely lite

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

LMAO.  "It did pop out, but it didn't pop in"  

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i've had many thoughts after reading the piece in the athletic today. one that keeps coming back, and makes me feel pretty infuriated, is that I feel like the last 10+ years on my Sens fandom has been stolen from me, or that it was a waste of time. I guess i'd had this feeling before but its been hammered home today. Why did ottawa have to be the franchise that got this kind of owner? Why my team? 

2012 13 and 17 were fun in last decade and the rest has stunk and it’s all on him. The homophobia and basically outright racist stuff should have came out a lot sooner. It’s sad too many journalists let this all just slip by 

Journalists, employees and players were in a tough spot. Do the right thing, or risk losing your job and being sued to death. He was so much like trump, vindictive, petty, narcissist , and litigious.

Scary stuff when the truth can so easily be covered up especially here in North America 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 

And tsn having the tv rights, no way were they going to let any of their employees rock the boat.  Wally and Ian got in the wrong side on euge and look what happened to them.

Alumni
Date:

LMAO.  "It did pop out, but it didn't pop in"  

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i've had many thoughts after reading the piece in the athletic today. one that keeps coming back, and makes me feel pretty infuriated, is that I feel like the last 10+ years on my Sens fandom has been stolen from me, or that it was a waste of time. I guess i'd had this feeling before but its been hammered home today. Why did ottawa have to be the franchise that got this kind of owner? Why my team? 

2012 13 and 17 were fun in last decade and the rest has stunk and it’s all on him. The homophobia and basically outright racist stuff should have came out a lot sooner. It’s sad too many journalists let this all just slip by 

Journalists, employees and players were in a tough spot. Do the right thing, or risk losing your job and being sued to death. He was so much like trump, vindictive, petty, narcissist , and litigious.

Scary stuff when the truth can so easily be covered up especially here in North America 🇺🇸 🇨🇦 

Lots of rumours leaked out but no one wanted to go on record I guess. Lawyers are scary.  

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I forget, do we count that as 90 seconds?

We do count period overlaps, but it was 106 seconds. 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Just read the article during the intermission.  Crazy stuff.

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Good Friday is a stat holiday in Ontario, not in Quebec. Easter Monday is in Quebec, not Ontario. Both for federal civil servants.

Interestingly, both are holidays for federal civil servants, but not for federally regulated industry - we only get Good Friday.

My company has different holiday calendars based on province, but also a separate calendar for National Capital Region that differs a bit from others say working in Toronto. It all ends up being the same number of days at the end of the year with a few days that are different. My company has both Friday and Monday off for NCR, but we generally follow our client, so I'm working on Monday. 

ours does too, depending on which branch of the company you are under.  Some are provincially regulated, some of us are federally regulated.  I used to be provincial, but the latest re-org made me federal.  So confusing to keep track of!

Alumni
Date:

Goalie change for Boston due to injury.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I forget, do we count that as 90 seconds?

Damn, nm, it was over 90 anyway

Jedi Master
Date:

Chuckie did something

«First  <  14 5 6 7 810  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.