Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 74 - Sens @ Bruins, Thu, Apr 14, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 74 - Sens @ Bruins, Thu, Apr 14, 7:00pm

I forget, do we count that as 90 seconds?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Did Lazar and Foligno ever play together in Ottawa? Milestone goal for Bruins (first ever NHL goal for Froden). And a post for Bruins. Is that now two posts for them?

They did not.  Foligno's last season with us was 2011/2012, and Lazar's first was 2014/2015

Thanks Kat.   I wasn’t sure.  Hard to believe Foligno has been gone for a decade. 

Alumni
Date:

So far, tsn is staying miles away from this athletic story. Won’t even mention it. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Good Friday is a stat holiday in Ontario, not in Quebec. Easter Monday is in Quebec, not Ontario. Both for federal civil servants.

Interestingly, both are holidays for federal civil servants, but not for federally regulated industry - we only get Good Friday.

My company has different holiday calendars based on province, but also a separate calendar for National Capital Region that differs a bit from others say working in Toronto. It all ends up being the same number of days at the end of the year with a few days that are different. My company has both Friday and Monday off for NCR, but we generally follow our client, so I'm working on Monday. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i've had many thoughts after reading the piece in the athletic today. one that keeps coming back, and makes me feel pretty infuriated, is that I feel like the last 10+ years on my Sens fandom has been stolen from me, or that it was a waste of time. I guess i'd had this feeling before but its been hammered home today. Why did ottawa have to be the franchise that got this kind of owner? Why my team? 

2012 13 and 17 were fun in last decade and the rest has stunk and it’s all on him. The homophobia and basically outright racist stuff should have came out a lot sooner. It’s sad too many journalists let this all just slip by 

Journalists, employees and players were in a tough spot. Do the right thing, or risk losing your job and being sued to death. He was so much like trump, vindictive, petty, narcissist , and litigious.

-- Edited by Russell on Thursday 14th of April 2022 08:08:18 PM

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

i've had many thoughts after reading the piece in the athletic today. one that keeps coming back, and makes me feel pretty infuriated, is that I feel like the last 10+ years on my Sens fandom has been stolen from me, or that it was a waste of time. I guess i'd had this feeling before but its been hammered home today. Why did ottawa have to be the franchise that got this kind of owner? Why my team? 

2012 13 and 17 were fun in last decade and the rest has stunk and it’s all on him. The homophobia and basically outright racist stuff should have came out a lot sooner. It’s sad too many journalists let this all just slip by 

It would appear Duclaire chose not to re-sign here because of melnyks decision to not support the blm movement. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Good Friday is a stat holiday in Ontario, not in Quebec. Easter Monday is in Quebec, not Ontario. Both for federal civil servants.

Interestingly, both are holidays for federal civil servants, but not for federally regulated industry - we only get Good Friday.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

poop.

In the final minute.

I did not read that with the intended line breaks.

I deleted my potential comment. 

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I'm pretty sure the last time I had GF off was Catholic elementary school.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

was that an AYKM lite save?

I’d give it a lite. 

I'd prefer full.

Twss 

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 16-8 Bruins

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Are either of those goals classified as on a deviation?

Yes, sir!

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Did Lazar and Foligno ever play together in Ottawa? Milestone goal for Bruins (first ever NHL goal for Froden). And a post for Bruins. Is that now two posts for them?

They did not.  Foligno's last season with us was 2011/2012, and Lazar's first was 2014/2015

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I’d give it a lite. 

I'd prefer full.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

poop.

In the final minute.

I did not read that with the intended line breaks.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I’d give it a lite. 

Alumni
Date:

Was that save on Zub a full or lite AYKM?

Alumni
Date:

Are either of those goals classified as on a deviation?

Alumni
Date:

post #2 for Bruins.

«First  <  15 6 7 8 9 10  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.