Members Login
 

Topic: Game 74 - Sens @ Bruins, Thu, Apr 14, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 3674
Date:
RE: Game 74 - Sens @ Bruins, Thu, Apr 14, 7:00pm
Permalink  
 

Gus is in Belleville but not playing all that well.  Has a good night last night in a crucial game, but Sogaard is Mann’a preferred goalie.  If he isn‘t playing here, he should be playing in BelleVegaa.   Tight race for a playoff spot.  



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15829
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Kards and I very talking the other day. Why is soogard up but not playing? Stupid for him to be sitting on the bench. Play him or send him back to Belleville. 


 Exactly - same FO we fans are depending on making the right moves to get considerably better next season 


 Yeah, we know forsberg is good and there’s nothing on the line. Ploy the kid. 


 Where is Gus?  


Belleville.  



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Kards and I very talking the other day. Why is soogard up but not playing? Stupid for him to be sitting on the bench. Play him or send him back to Belleville. 


 Exactly - same FO we fans are depending on making the right moves to get considerably better next season 


 Yeah, we know forsberg is good and there’s nothing on the line. Ploy the kid. 


 Where is Gus?  



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15829
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Kards and I very talking the other day. Why is soogard up but not playing? Stupid for him to be sitting on the bench. Play him or send him back to Belleville. 


 Exactly - same FO we fans are depending on making the right moves to get considerably better next season 


 Yeah, we know forsberg is good and there’s nothing on the line. Ploy the kid. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
"But yeah.... we did stuff, But Yeah.... "

- Brady Tkachuk

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15432
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

Was there a London bobby, there? Couldn’t really hear. 


 Played it back, only heard a 2 or 3.  Only saw ref behind them blow whistle once. 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 15845
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

Kards and I very talking the other day. Why is soogard up but not playing? Stupid for him to be sitting on the bench. Play him or send him back to Belleville. 


 Exactly - same FO we fans are depending on making the right moves to get considerably better next season 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15829
Date:
Permalink  
 

Was there a London bobby, there? Couldn’t really hear. 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
SOG 15-8 Sens

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15829
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

Nasty hit. He should be happy he only got 2. 


 Brown got lucky, too. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5782
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

Nasty hit. He should be happy he only got 2. 


 Refs suck?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5782
Date:
Permalink  
 

OMG, that's a lot of snow in Manitoba!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15829
Date:
Permalink  
 

Nasty hit. He should be happy he only got 2. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5782
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:

Vlad doing Vlad stuff


 dab



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
Vlad doing Vlad stuff

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5782
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Hey, what happened to spezzial delivery?


 She pops in once in awhile, but it's been a bit


 Apparently getting buried under snow this week.


 Where is it snowing?


 Manitoba

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-snowstorm-warnings-weather-1.6419498

 


 Merci

Apparently in snowed in my potential new home as well. Questioning the rationality of my decision. confuse



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 22356
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Hey, what happened to spezzial delivery?


 She pops in once in awhile, but it's been a bit


 Apparently getting buried under snow this week.


 Where is it snowing?


 Manitoba

 

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/manitoba/manitoba-snowstorm-warnings-weather-1.6419498

 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 5782
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Hey, what happened to spezzial delivery?


 She pops in once in awhile, but it's been a bit


 Apparently getting buried under snow this week.


 Where is it snowing?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15829
Date:
Permalink  
 

Kards and I very talking the other day. Why is soogard up but not playing? Stupid for him to be sitting on the bench. Play him or send him back to Belleville. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 15432
Date:
Permalink  
 
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Hey, what happened to spezzial delivery?


 She pops in once in awhile, but it's been a bit


 Apparently getting buried under snow this week.



 
«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 610  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.