Remember Me  

Topic: Game 64 - Sens @ Jets, Tue Mar 24, 8:000pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Game 64 - Sens @ Jets, Tue Mar 24, 8:000pm

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So work sucks again. There are 15 people on my team. In the last 2 weeks, they've laid one off, and 3 have resigned. So we are down almost 1/3 of the team. And we just found out that one of our big implementation projects that was scheduled for go-live in August now has to be completed in early June. Yep, things are about to get really, really bad

You and me, we gonna start our own company, kay? Everything will run smoothly, everyone will do their job, everything will be efficient. You with me?

"Early June" is like 9 week away. That's insane.

Completely rocked everyone that knows.  And the 2 most recent resignations are long-term staff who can't really be replaced.  This SUCKS.

Also, Chuckie did something.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So work sucks again. There are 15 people on my team. In the last 2 weeks, they've laid one off, and 3 have resigned. So we are down almost 1/3 of the team. And we just found out that one of our big implementation projects that was scheduled for go-live in August now has to be completed in early June. Yep, things are about to get really, really bad

tomorrow is the last day for my employee who is amazing. I'll never find anyone as good as him. hmm

twss?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

bah.

That was an "Oops my bad" on Forsberg.

Can we call it a deviation too? Pretty please?

We don't usually include off the goalie as a deviation.  But that wasn't even a shot on goal, so ???

Full disclosure, that would be a corner dab for me.

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

tomorrow is the last day for my employee who is amazing. I'll never find anyone as good as him. hmm

awww.  Did you buy him something nice to say thanks?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

You and me, we gonna start our own company, kay? Everything will run smoothly, everyone will do their job, everything will be efficient. You with me?

"Early June" is like 9 week away. That's insane.

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

bah.

Can we call it a deviation too? Pretty please?

Alumni
Date:

"tough goal for Forsberg to give up"

But if he puts it in himself, is he really giving it up??

Alumni
Date:

Geez, my feed is behind my phone…like 2 whole minutes

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

bah.

Jedi Master
Date:

bah.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I hate 8pm starts

5pm PT is kinda perfect for me. But when we have a rare 8pm *pacific* start, nope, I'm out.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I hate 8pm starts

twss

Jedi Master
Date:

I hate 8pm starts

Alumni
Date:

ok, let's see what this harmonica guy is all about. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:

virtual nudge to Kat...

Puck drop 

I thought about it…but it felt wrong.

*swings in on a vine like Tarzan:*

TWSS!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote: