Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 50 - Wild @ Sens, Tue Feb 22, 7:00pm

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Possible square update, rather than former Sen gets point/win, player gets point/win against former team.

I like that

I had thought about that at some point, but sure why I never updated the square. 

There is a quote from SOMEWHERE that I have not been able to find again, to the effect of, "Oh, I didn't do that? Well, I thought about it real hard."

Found it... 

FLGRgFiXwAA6Eqc?format=jpg&name=small

That's me most days.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Possible square update, rather than former Sen gets point/win, player gets point/win against former team.

I like that

I had thought about that at some point, but sure why I never updated the square. 

There is a quote from SOMEWHERE that I have not been able to find again, to the effect of, "Oh, I didn't do that? Well, I thought about it real hard."

Found it... 

FLGRgFiXwAA6Eqc?format=jpg&name=small

Alumni
Date:

Ref slower on the whistle than Homer on the post.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So last night I had one of those nights where I was having weird dreams. Like.... the one where a friend asked me to go for a walk, and then took me behind some little dingy strip-mall, made me sneak around and climb a huge hill.... to find mangoes growing out of the ground. Like... single mangos on individual plants sticking out of the ground.

Or the one where I was at Tim Hortons, and terrorists came in waving guns. When I managed to escape, an old co-worker that I haven't seen in years was in the parking lot and we drove away.... and then some random person shoved a kid in front of the car.

Yeah, I was pretty tired still when I woke up this morning.

Those are…interesting. And a little violent.

The weird one I've been having lately is that I walked at college graduation with 3 credit remaining and I forgot to finish the credits. I'm {cough, cough} years removed from college, I should not be waking up in a panic about this!

stupid brain.  I saw online the other day something like "Dreams are weird.  One part of your brain is making up this crazy ****, while the rest is completely shocked at what it sees"

No idea who originally said it, but damn....

LOL - That makes a LOT more sense than "your subconscious is working out a problem".

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So last night I had one of those nights where I was having weird dreams. Like.... the one where a friend asked me to go for a walk, and then took me behind some little dingy strip-mall, made me sneak around and climb a huge hill.... to find mangoes growing out of the ground. Like... single mangos on individual plants sticking out of the ground.

Or the one where I was at Tim Hortons, and terrorists came in waving guns. When I managed to escape, an old co-worker that I haven't seen in years was in the parking lot and we drove away.... and then some random person shoved a kid in front of the car.

The weird one I've been having lately is that I walked at college graduation with 3 credit remaining and I forgot to finish the credits. I'm {cough, cough} years removed from college, I should not be waking up in a panic about this!

stupid brain.  I saw online the other day something like "Dreams are weird.  One part of your brain is making up this crazy ****, while the rest is completely shocked at what it sees"

No idea who originally said it, but damn....

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

I like that

Jedi Master
Date:

Wild are on the board

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

I like that

Alumni
Date:

Maybe shorten it to "REVENGE!" lol

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

I like that

Oooooh, me too! Opens up more possibilities.

And thanks for the card check, Kat

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

I like that

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Okay, if y'all are talking politics I'm guessing I didn't miss too much.

Could someone give my card a once over? Pretty please?

wip card

You got it all

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Okay, if y'all are talking politics I'm guessing I didn't miss too much.

Could someone give my card a once over? Pretty please?

wip card

Alumni
Date:

Russell will find this interesting. 

The Foo Fighters make a horror movie

Jedi Master
Date:

SOG 13-11 Sens
Chabot 6:01 TOI

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

This is interesting. 

@ColinDMello (CTV News)

BREAKING: MPP Randy Hillier may not be recognized in the Ontario Legislature until he sends a written letter of apology to the Speaker for his conduct on social media. 

The motion was moved by the Ford government -- and was passed by all parties. 

https://twitter.com/ColinDMello/status/1496234626402160649?s=20&t=_B0uTEinsJxhceSJUA6tCQ

Speaker must be satisfied of that it was a sincere apology. 

Wanna take a wild guess which MPP will be voted OUT the most soundly this spring?

I sure hope he gets the boot. Niece's trailer is in his riding and says there are a lot of yahoos out there that support him. If he runs and other candidates split the vote, he can still get in.

He won't.  His riding also includes a large swath of the city, and while there are some vocal yahoos, most people are absolutely disgusted with him

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

This is interesting. 

@ColinDMello (CTV News)

BREAKING: MPP Randy Hillier may not be recognized in the Ontario Legislature until he sends a written letter of apology to the Speaker for his conduct on social media. 

The motion was moved by the Ford government -- and was passed by all parties. 

https://twitter.com/ColinDMello/status/1496234626402160649?s=20&t=_B0uTEinsJxhceSJUA6tCQ

Speaker must be satisfied of that it was a sincere apology. 

Wanna take a wild guess which MPP will be voted OUT the most soundly this spring?

I sure hope he gets the boot. Niece's trailer is in his riding and says there are a lot of yahoos out there that support him. If he runs and other candidates split the vote, he can still get in.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.