Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 3 - Stars @ Sens, Sun Oct 17th, 5:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 3 - Stars @ Sens, Sun Oct 17th, 5:00pm

I actually had a lot of fun watching this game. ...could it be... they're getting better than competing for worst in the league?

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

they won the second game of a back-to-back? WHAT?!?

shocking really, nice win 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Close but no cigar: http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=LghdnCtPUAqTacQDNpeHmGFW&scored=19837442&tscored=1101022211212002&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

Peace out y'all, see you {checks notes} Thursday.

Hmm, barely a week into the season and already a Ducks/Sens conflict, Ducks at WPG that night. ESPN notifications gonna be off the hook!

Alumni
Date:

Final card: http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=KaGABnqbJeDTPXNWuVkgOUhp&scored=18955265&tscored=1022200000201212&bname=datasprite12_game3

Close-ish to a potential bingo, but no dice!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Speaking of nhl.com...why the hell does the 1/4 screen move from the left during the game to the right post game? It's hard enough to get the cursor in the right place to scroll only to have the page refresh and move the block to the other side of the screen.

It sucks.  There's nothing good about it. 

Alumni
Date:

final card:

http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=huLokSKlTijmPUWXpegJabOM&scored=4528400&tscored=22112001210112&bname=Russell

Night, sam.

Alumni
Date:

My Rorschach test final card

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Speaking of nhl.com...why the hell does the 1/4 screen move from the left during the game to the right post game? It's hard enough to get the cursor in the right place to scroll only to have the page refresh and move the block to the other side of the screen.

I HATE that

Alumni
Date:

My final card  had a chance to get two Bingos, but nope.

Jedi Master
Date:

my final card

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

WhoOoOooo accurate prediction!

me too... 

Jedi Master
Date:

weird... Chabot only 6:42 TOI in the 3rd?

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ugh.... I've been off work for the last week. I don't want to get up and go to work in the morning.

Same!  First meeting at 8AM :(

That should be illegal.  I'm pretty sure my first isn't until 9.  Unless of course someone has booked something that I don't know about yet...

The perils of working with people in India.  There are only so many compatible timeslots in which to book meetings.

Presumably **Tuesday** 8am would also work...and be much more psychologically palatable. 

Oh, there is a meeting there too!

Lol, I tried!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

No penalties in the 3rd.

Jedi Master
Date:

they won the second game of a back-to-back? WHAT?!?

Alumni
Date:

WhoOoOooo accurate prediction!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Homer, do you think an "Ow!" square would be bad karma?

We had a "Sens player gets injured" square in the first few games of the original version.  Then Scott Sabourin got absolutely destroyed during a game and had to be stretchered off.  It lost it's funny....

Yeah, that's why I was thinking a more light-hearted "ow" or "owie". Probably just varying degrees of bad ju-ju though...

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ugh.... I've been off work for the last week. I don't want to get up and go to work in the morning.

Same!  First meeting at 8AM :(

That should be illegal.  I'm pretty sure my first isn't until 9.  Unless of course someone has booked something that I don't know about yet...

The perils of working with people in India.  There are only so many compatible timeslots in which to book meetings.

Presumably **Tuesday** 8am would also work...and be much more psychologically palatable. 

Oh, there is a meeting there too!

1 2 38  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.