RE: Game 3 - Stars @ Sens, Sun Oct 17th, 5:00pm

Never any doubt

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ugh.... I've been off work for the last week. I don't want to get up and go to work in the morning.

Same!  First meeting at 8AM :(

That should be illegal.  I'm pretty sure my first isn't until 9.  Unless of course someone has booked something that I don't know about yet...

The perils of working with people in India.  There are only so many compatible timeslots in which to book meetings.

Presumably **Tuesday** 8am would also work...and be much more psychologically palatable. 

Alumni
Date:

Stars pull goalie and also call a timeout

Alumni
Date:

Timeout. Dab.

Jedi Master
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ugh.... I've been off work for the last week. I don't want to get up and go to work in the morning.

That should be illegal.  I'm pretty sure my first isn't until 9.  Unless of course someone has booked something that I don't know about yet...

The perils of working with people in India.  There are only so many compatible timeslots in which to book meetings.

Yeah, the timezone thing is frustrating.  I work with people all the way from NFLD to BC, which is bad enough for scheduling

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Homer, do you think an "Ow!" square would be bad karma?

We had a "Sens player gets injured" square in the first few games of the original version.  Then Scott Sabourin got absolutely destroyed during a game and had to be stretchered off.  It lost it's funny....

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

8am Monday meetings and 3 and onward Friday meetings can go f** themselves lol

Haha, since Fridays are my Mondays right now I'm sending some in-depth, detailed, complex emails at 4:45pm on Fridays. Have to prefix every one with "Read this on Monday!"

Alumni
Date:

both teams played last night and it looks like it now. 

-- Edited by Russell on Sunday 17th of October 2021 07:38:42 PM

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Homer, do you think an "Ow!" square would be bad karma?

Alumni
Date:

8am Monday meetings and 3 and onward Friday meetings can go f** themselves lol

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

8am Monday meetings and 4pm Friday meetings are criminal.

Meanwhile...I'm on my Wednesday of the week (working weekends in October).

For as long as it took me to get used to a Jan-Dec calendar year after leaving school, I forgot what day of the week it is working Fri-Tue in the blink of an eye.

Jedi Master
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:

anyone who calls a meeting first thing monday morning, or late friday afternoon, just wants to be hated. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

never looks good when both dmen have their backs to the slot area, not watching for any open guys. 

Alumni
Date:

Hoooooold. I predicted 3-2 come on Snes

Alumni
Date:

Well, on the upside, my phone isn't ahead of the video feed anymore.

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

Anyone know anything about the new Windows 11 update? Are we going to have to upgrade like it or not? Thought Windows 10 was supposed to the last upgrade.

Not any time soon from what I've seen.  I'm sure eventually it will happen, but that is probably at least a couple of years away

«First  <  1 2 3 48  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.