Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Habs @ Lightning - Finals Game 5 - Wednesday July 7, 8:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Habs @ Lightning - Finals Game 5 - Wednesday July 7, 8:00pm

senior wrote:

Was a decision ever reached on Amazing save or Thorny player?

Will it give you a cigar?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

NBC trivia: After a playoff loss, Vas is 13-0 with 4 shutouts.

They said the S word?

That they did.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

You have my full support on both those nominations.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

They said the S word?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

NBC: If you're MTL it's too early to be taking chances

Uh, okay, when IS a good time to start taking chances? At the tee box of the 1st hole on Friday?

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Kardinal wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Am I correct in thinking the "Tampa is over the cap" loophole can't be fixed until the next CBA renewal?

They are going to have to cut some good part / parts of the team as the pending UFAs aren’t enough to get them under the cap and they currently have only 12F 5D 2G under contract.     Note to GMPD: don’t take on Stamkos contract!

If he dies they might.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Evening all. I thought I would stop by to see how things were going. Good to see the Bolts leading.

Evening Kards!  We are currently explaining English pronunciation with a French accent, so you are just in time.  lol

Eet ees verrah eempourtant to geht de acksent right een text. 

autocorrect doesn’t like it. 

That almost looks Dutch.

*That's* what it reminds me of! I couldn't quite figure it out, I was also thinking Jar Jar Binks.

LMAO

/download.spark?ID=2411952&aBID=160328

-- Edited by Homer on Wednesday 7th of July 2021 10:35:58 PM

Attachments
Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Got my second COVID-19 jab yesterday, and while the side effects weren’t as severe as the first one (which was horrid), last night wasn’t pleasant.   Today hasn’t been great but at least there are signs of improvement.   I’m going to chalk it up to a vigorous immune system.   

woohoo!  Welcome to team fully vaxxed!

Well...in 13 days.

Read today that some people in Ottawa was were accidentally given saline instead of the vaccine. Over 200 people will have to get 3rd shots because they can't determine exactly who got the saline.

Alumni
Date:

Thorny? I may be biased.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Am I correct in thinking the "Tampa is over the cap" loophole can't be fixed until the next CBA renewal?

They are going to have to cut some good part / parts of the team as the pending UFAs aren’t enough to get them under the cap and they currently have only 12F 5D 2G under contract.     Note to GMPD: don’t take on Stamkos contract!

Alumni
Date:

Stamkos looks like dead man walking. Is he sick? They just said something about "battling something".

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Got my second COVID-19 jab yesterday, and while the side effects weren’t as severe as the first one (which was horrid), last night wasn’t pleasant.   Today hasn’t been great but at least there are signs of improvement.   I’m going to chalk it up to a vigorous immune system.   

Well...in 13 days.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Yes, that's right.  Tampa tried to get that loophole closed in the LAST negotiation and they got shot down.  So now they are taking full advantage.

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I feel confident that if I'm ever in a clinical trial, I'll be 100% sure if I get the real thing or saline. re: vigorous, one could even say over-achieving, immune system

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

The amount of metal surfaces that sound like posts being hit is kinda crazy. Some arenas are definitely worse than others.

Speaking of metal, I just realized today that the nose bridge of my glasses is magnetized. Is Bill Gates tracking me?

Mystery solved. It's magnetized to hold the sun glasses lens on that came with the glasses.

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Evening all. I thought I would stop by to see how things were going. Good to see the Bolts leading.

Evening Kards!  We are currently explaining English pronunciation with a French accent, so you are just in time.  lol

lol.  Text to speech is probably interesting too.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Kardinal wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

That almost looks Dutch.

*That's* what it reminds me of! I couldn't quite figure it out, I was also thinking Jar Jar Binks.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 58  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.