Topic: Oilers - Jets Thread

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
RE: Oilers - Jets Thread

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Oilers lose this game and this series after being the solid favorites what do they do going forward?

They still need some work, for sure - 2nd and 3rd pairings are not as strong as they could be, and there is a distinct lack of scoring outside of the two big guys.

Heading to OT

McDavid, the German and Nurse are all big time players and arguably better than anyone Ottawa has but the rest…

Yeah, surround those guys with a stronger supporting cast and they are a truly dominant team.

I'm assuming we'll see McDavid and Draisaitl together to start the OT.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I'm quite liking this new play-by-play guy. SNET/CBC need to keep him around.

Is it the Sikh guy?

Yeah

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Oilers lose this game and this series after being the solid favorites what do they do going forward?

They still need some work, for sure - 2nd and 3rd pairings are not as strong as they could be, and there is a distinct lack of scoring outside of the two big guys.

Heading to OT

McDavid, the German and Nurse are all big time players and arguably better than anyone Ottawa has but the rest…

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

It’s so frikkin weird, just watched NBA at Madison Square Garden in New York City and it was almost completely full arena. Then you look here and nobody

Florida going for 12k inside tomorrow

Wow, thats something. I could be snarky and say they never got that pre pandemic 😷 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Is it the Sikh guy?

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

You’re right 👍

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Heading to OT

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

It’s so frikkin weird, just watched NBA at Madison Square Garden in New York City and it was almost completely full arena. Then you look here and nobody

Wow, thats something. I could be snarky and say they never got that pre pandemic 😷 

Alumni
Date:

If McDavid wanted to do something McDavity in the last 60 seconds, that'd be one way to make a dramatic scoring entrance to the playoffs.

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So, what I was gonna say, before I was rudely interrupted by the tying goal...what's with the washed-out effect SN is doing on the score bug when they display the scoring info?

hmmm, can't say that I've noticed it.  I'll keep an eye on it.

If you look at the "WPG" block right now, that's kinda what it looks like, except it's across the whole bar when they post the goal and assist.

Maybe they are trying to stick with the "whiteout" theme?

You know, I kinda thought that, but shouldn't SN be a bit more neutral than that? LOL

It does seem to be intentional.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So, what I was gonna say, before I was rudely interrupted by the tying goal...what's with the washed-out effect SN is doing on the score bug when they display the scoring info?

If you look at the "WPG" block right now, that's kinda what it looks like, except it's across the whole bar when they post the goal and assist.

Maybe they are trying to stick with the "whiteout" theme?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

tie game

Crazy 😜 stuff 

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

tie game

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 615  >  Last»  | Page of 15  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.