Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 56 - Leafs @ Sens - Wed May 11th, 8:00pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 56 - Leafs @ Sens - Wed May 11th, 8:00pm

Apparently the reason the lafs didn't rest any of their best players was because they are so up against the cap they wouldn't have the cap room to bring in a replacement from the taxi squad.

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

well, gotta be happy with the way things played out. exactly how we hoped it would. young guys got the reigns, they took off, and we beat the habs and leafs alot. couldn't really ask for much more from this season. 

Exactly, now if they get lucky in the lottery and get a very top pick that’ll be icing on the cake

This would be he year that they win it.  A year that is considered a weak draft and there wasn't any junior hockey players to properly evaluate.  I think the ranking only has 3 CHL players in the top 15.  That has to be an all time low. 

There could be lots of "diamonds in the rough" picks in this year's draft. 

That’s true, they are going to picking 9-10-11 in that range unless they get lucky in the lottery. When has that ever happened? 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

well, gotta be happy with the way things played out. exactly how we hoped it would. young guys got the reigns, they took off, and we beat the habs and leafs alot. couldn't really ask for much more from this season. 

Exactly, now if they get lucky in the lottery and get a very top pick that’ll be icing on the cake

This would be he year that they win it.  A year that is considered a weak draft and there wasn't any junior hockey players to properly evaluate.  I think the ranking only has 3 CHL players in the top 15.  That has to be an all time low. 

There could be lots of "diamonds in the rough" picks in this year's draft. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Close but no................... oh forget it. My final card: http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=UQCGmBEWMZVrLAgJhPXodeHI&scored=23138382&bname=senior

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Norris gets the OT winner

lol, that was super duper fast baby 

twss

🤣🤣🤣

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Never any doubt.

Alumni
Date:

my card:

http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=atYhoIRSWMjUXVFDnAHNJPfe&scored=4502069&bname=Russell

no Bingo tonight but it doesn't matter because I WIN THE REGULAR SEASON BINGO CUP!!!!!

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Were any of those goals amazing?  I'm sure Kelly will tell his grandkids that his 1st NHL goal was amazing. 

I think the Brown goal has potential. The goal itself wasn't amazing, but I think the situation (goalie sliding WAY out, thinking the puck is under his butt, but it's actually NOT) gives it some je ne sais quoi.

Bringing it back full circle with the French, baby!

Alumni
Date:

GREAT WAY TO FINISH THE SEASON, BEAT THE LAFFS AND I THINK THAT kills any chance they had of winning the pres. cup. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:

Were any of those goals amazing?  I'm sure Kelly will tell his grandkids that his 1st NHL goal was amazing. 

lmao.  Nothing that really made me say "wow"

ok fine. I was some Amazing Lube away from a Bingo on each card. 

My final card

Test card

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:

lmao.  Nothing that really made me say "wow"

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

technically not a one timer?  Thinking more of a slap shot one timer, not a cradle puck for a split second snapshot. 

yeah, that was not a true one timer

Jedi Master
Date:

My real final card

Final playoff test card - this one was actually closer to a Bingo.  I think I would have been irritated if I'd actually gotten one when it doesn't count.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

technically not a one timer?  Thinking more of a slap shot one timer, not a cradle puck for a split second snapshot. 

Alumni
Date:

Pretty sure I failed the bilingual test and missed a dab or two, but I doubt I missed enough for any flavor of bingo.

final card

final beta card

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

lol, that was super duper fast baby 

twss

Alumni
Date:

I get so pissed when that happens in the post season. Make me sit through a full intermission just to score on the face off.

1 2 312  >  Last»  | Page of 12  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.