Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 48 - Sens @ Canucks - Sat Apr 24, 10:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 48 - Sens @ Canucks - Sat Apr 24, 10:00pm

Oh for crying out loud, it's already #UnitedInBed...lengthy intro, Extended Edit anthem, broken glass 28 SECONDS in??

Alumni
Date:

chuckie goes right after Hamonic. the guy is a beast. no one is going to want to go near him. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So with the C/K ardinals out with flu-like symptoms, we are going to have to really pull it together, dig deep, and play (bingo) like a team. Who's with me??

LOL, love you guys! I'm here for at least the start. Didn't allow enough time to catch up on the thread before puck drop.

Glad you are on the mend!  

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Good evening fellow vaccinated bingo fans. 

Team Vax FTW!

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cathy wrote:

@SensKat Not quite "miserable" but since the first shot is **only** supposed to be a sore arm, I'm moderately concerned about #2. Right now I'm just really, really uncomfortable. I feel like I need to stretch every few minutes, it's weird. Also, it's cute that I was concerned I wouldn't be able to distinguish between vax headache and migraine. Totally different.

@Kardinal We K/Cardinals know how to party on a Friday night, eh?! My brother got jabbed last night too.

@Homer I kinda hate you right now. Sore arm + chills + headache last night after the jab. Then general malaise decreasing in severity today. Feels like I played football or climbed Everest yesterday. Or both.

@Senior I literally added pie to my pre-jab grocery pickup in case I needed the comfort food.

@Cbinc LOL, mosquitos used to devour me as a child. Since they left me alone for 10+ years when I get bitten now it's actually a worse injection-site reaction than the covid jab. I'll take the sore arm!

You can never go wrong with pie.

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Alumni
Date:

hope to make it through the game, but been dragging all day. 

Alumni
Date:

Ok anthem singer, it's a late start. don't draw it out so much.  Good thing there's only one to sing. 

Alumni
Date:

This is the Extended Edit of O Canada?

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

a flashback moment.

https://twitter.com/CallumFraser18/status/868104245131739136

well that was both amazing and heartbreaking to watch, in so many ways....

Alumni
Date:

Good evening fellow vaccinated bingo fans. 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Seriously, this seasons Senators are giving a whole new meaning to the term "goalie graveyard"

Inverted depth chart has reached the sub-basement levels.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

So with the C/K ardinals out with flu-like symptoms, we are going to have to really pull it together, dig deep, and play (bingo) like a team. Who's with me??

LOL, love you guys! I'm here for at least the start. Didn't allow enough time to catch up on the thread before puck drop.

Alumni
Date:

@SensKat Not quite "miserable" but since the first shot is **only** supposed to be a sore arm, I'm moderately concerned about #2. Right now I'm just really, really uncomfortable. I feel like I need to stretch every few minutes, it's weird. Also, it's cute that I was concerned I wouldn't be able to distinguish between vax headache and migraine. Totally different.

@Kardinal We K/Cardinals know how to party on a Friday night, eh?! My brother got jabbed last night too.

@Homer I kinda hate you right now. Sore arm + chills + headache last night after the jab. Then general malaise decreasing in severity today. Feels like I played football or climbed Everest yesterday. Or both.

@Senior I literally added pie to my pre-jab grocery pickup in case I needed the comfort food.

@Cbinc LOL, mosquitos used to devour me as a child. Since they left me alone for 10+ years when I get bitten now it's actually a worse injection-site reaction than the covid jab. I'll take the sore arm!

Alumni
Date:

a flashback moment.

https://twitter.com/CallumFraser18/status/868104245131739136

Jedi Master
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Seriously, this seasons Senators are giving a whole new meaning to the term "goalie graveyard"

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Injury update: In warming up for tonight's game in Vancouver, #Sens goaltender Anton Forsberg sustained a lower-body injury and will not dress this evening. Marcus Hogberg will serve as the backup.

damn. had him as my GWG.

Confident Fan
Date:

Injury update: In warming up for tonight's game in Vancouver, #Sens goaltender Anton Forsberg sustained a lower-body injury and will not dress this evening. Marcus Hogberg will serve as the backup.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Ha.... just catching up on some Wally and Methot show episodes. Greg Carvel on, asked about his favorite players from his time in Ottawa. He says "One of my favorites for sure was Chris Kelly. We spent a lot of time on the ice after practice, just trying to create some hands."

Brilliant.

Hands of Carval.

«First  <  110 11 12 13  >  Last»  | Page of 13  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.