Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 48 - Sens @ Canucks - Sat Apr 24, 10:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 48 - Sens @ Canucks - Sat Apr 24, 10:00pm

SensKat wrote:

Ha.... just catching up on some Wally and Methot show episodes. Greg Carvel on, asked about his favorite players from his time in Ottawa. He says "One of my favorites for sure was Chris Kelly. We spent a lot of time on the ice after practice, just trying to create some hands."

Brilliant.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

not sure If i am going to watch this tonight...a bit late.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

got my first jab about two weeks ago...i was a bit sore....LIKE A MOSQUITO BITE...I just had a bottle of Zin before bed(like I usually do), and all was well.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

My kard for tonight. I got a jab on Friday and it’s was worse than drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, so I’m not in particularly good shape at noon on Saturday. I’m a game time decision due to upper and lower body injuries, but no concussion protocol is needed.

Hopefully not as bad as drinking 50. That would be horrible.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cbinc wrote:

4-1 sens win. Stützle GWG Making my pick while donating platelets

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

3-1 VAN, BoHoGwG

My card

In the "long layoff" since last game my city opened a mass vax site, 2 miles away, with an available evening appt last night.

My immune system is which I suppose is better than but it's making me so I'm going back to

Well both "YAY!" and "BOOO"  to this.  glad you got your vaccine.  Sad for you that you are feeling miserable.... I know how that feels.  Hopefully you will be better in time for the game.

Glad to hear you were able to get vaccinate. Bummer about the side affects.

Jedi Master
Date:

Ha.... just catching up on some Wally and Methot show episodes. Greg Carvel on, asked about his favorite players from his time in Ottawa. He says "One of my favorites for sure was Chris Kelly. We spent a lot of time on the ice after practice, just trying to create some hands."

Brilliant.

Alumni
Date:

Two more bingo players vaccinated. Yay... hope the side effects pass quickly. 

I was one of the lucky ones with only a sore arm for 1.5 days. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Ah geez... sorry to hear you had a bad reaction to Kards. But glad you got it done!

Alumni
Date:

My kard for tonight. I got a jab on Friday and it’s was worse than drinking a Pan Galactic Gargle Blaster, so I’m not in particularly good shape at noon on Saturday. I’m a game time decision due to upper and lower body injuries, but no concussion protocol is needed.

Alumni
Date:

Maybe we should introduce the 4 corners bingo. See what happens. 

Alumni
Date:
Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

3-1 VAN, BoHoGwG

My card

In the "long layoff" since last game my city opened a mass vax site, 2 miles away, with an available evening appt last night.

My immune system is which I suppose is better than but it's making me so I'm going back to

Good job. Taking one for the team.

Alumni
Date:

Cbinc wrote:

Dab.

Jedi Master
Date:

4-2 Canucks. Boeser with the GWG

My card

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

3-1 VAN, BoHoGwG

My card

Well both "YAY!" and "BOOO"  to this.  glad you got your vaccine.  Sad for you that you are feeling miserable.... I know how that feels.  Hopefully you will be better in time for the game.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

4-2 bad guys. Horvat GWG.

My card: http://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=DNkZBjiACRWbQeYmXGUJdOcM&scored=4096&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

3-1 VAN, BoHoGwG

My card

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

Alumni
Date:

3-2 Sens, Batherson with the winner. 

My card

Get your Sens Bingo card here

Mystery Square: A Russian scores a goal.  A throw back to last season. 

«First  <  111 12 13 | Page of 13  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.