Topic: Game 48 - Sens @ Canucks - Sat Apr 24, 10:00pm

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: Game 48 - Sens @ Canucks - Sat Apr 24, 10:00pm

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So all season I've been struggling with my brain telling me that Josh Norris is a defenseman. I literally just today realized why....

Not...not the trophy? 

lol.  yep, that's totally it.  But I only JUST realized it.

lol

Jedi Master
Date:

Did the Canucks break their bench?

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So all season I've been struggling with my brain telling me that Josh Norris is a defenseman. I literally just today realized why....

Not...not the trophy? 

lol.  yep, that's totally it.  But I only JUST realized it.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Not...not the trophy? 

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So with the C/K ardinals out with flu-like symptoms, we are going to have to really pull it together, dig deep, and play (bingo) like a team. Who's with me??

LOL, love you guys! I'm here for at least the start. Didn't allow enough time to catch up on the thread before puck drop.

Glad you are on the mend!  

Thanks! I think I should be back to normal tomorrow. I wasn't as bad as you had it but it was definitely worse than "just ice your arm and you'll be fine". I'm going to plan on being out of commission for 48 hours minimum after #2...juuuuust to be safe.

That’s smart!! The after effects on that 2nd are so unpredictable 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

chuckie goes right after Hamonic. the guy is a beast. no one is going to want to go near him. 

knocks the glass out.  does that count as something?

well, it's something.  But is it SOMEthing?

nah. he can do better. 

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Lol, the amount of energy it takes to watch a hockey game is >>>>>>>> than to watch a movie.

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

@SensKat Not quite "miserable" but since the first shot is **only** supposed to be a sore arm, I'm moderately concerned about #2. Right now I'm just really, really uncomfortable. I feel like I need to stretch every few minutes, it's weird. Also, it's cute that I was concerned I wouldn't be able to distinguish between vax headache and migraine. Totally different.

@Kardinal We K/Cardinals know how to party on a Friday night, eh?! My brother got jabbed last night too.

@Homer I kinda hate you right now. Sore arm + chills + headache last night after the jab. Then general malaise decreasing in severity today. Feels like I played football or climbed Everest yesterday. Or both.

@Senior I literally added pie to my pre-jab grocery pickup in case I needed the comfort food.

@Cbinc LOL, mosquitos used to devour me as a child. Since they left me alone for 10+ years when I get bitten now it's actually a worse injection-site reaction than the covid jab. I'll take the sore arm!

You can never go wrong with pie.

FAT BASTARD!

( just had some, actually)

Just had a large slab of birthday cake.

FAT BASTARD!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

And the Canucks score first.

That goal horn just startled my cat out of a sound sleep.

Jedi Master
Date:

And the Canucks score first.

That goal horn just startled my cat out of a sound sleep.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

@SensKat Not quite "miserable" but since the first shot is **only** supposed to be a sore arm, I'm moderately concerned about #2. Right now I'm just really, really uncomfortable. I feel like I need to stretch every few minutes, it's weird. Also, it's cute that I was concerned I wouldn't be able to distinguish between vax headache and migraine. Totally different.

@Kardinal We K/Cardinals know how to party on a Friday night, eh?! My brother got jabbed last night too.

@Homer I kinda hate you right now. Sore arm + chills + headache last night after the jab. Then general malaise decreasing in severity today. Feels like I played football or climbed Everest yesterday. Or both.

@Senior I literally added pie to my pre-jab grocery pickup in case I needed the comfort food.

@Cbinc LOL, mosquitos used to devour me as a child. Since they left me alone for 10+ years when I get bitten now it's actually a worse injection-site reaction than the covid jab. I'll take the sore arm!

FAT BASTARD!

Just had a large slab of birthday cake.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

So with the C/K ardinals out with flu-like symptoms, we are going to have to really pull it together, dig deep, and play (bingo) like a team. Who's with me??

LOL, love you guys! I'm here for at least the start. Didn't allow enough time to catch up on the thread before puck drop.

Glad you are on the mend!  

Thanks! I think I should be back to normal tomorrow. I wasn't as bad as you had it but it was definitely worse than "just ice your arm and you'll be fine". I'm going to plan on being out of commission for 48 hours minimum after #2...juuuuust to be safe.

Jedi Master
Date:

ok, fine.... the Kat filter is still in place. Guess I was just a lot slower than usual last game.

Jedi Master
Date:

Canucks hit the post

Jedi Master
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

chuckie goes right after Hamonic. the guy is a beast. no one is going to want to go near him. 

well, it's something.  But is it SOMEthing?

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Oh for crying out loud, it's already #UnitedInBed...lengthy intro, Extended Edit anthem, broken glass 28 SECONDS in??

TRIPLE DAB!

Jedi Master
Date:

FFS, can they play some hockey? lol

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

FAT BASTARD!

«First  <  19 10 11 12 13  >  Last»  | Page of 13  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.