Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 47 - Sens @ Canucks - Thu Apr 22, 10:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 47 - Sens @ Canucks - Thu Apr 22, 10:00pm

Are we calling Stützle’s first goal in 18 games a slump buster?

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

I thought the day after my jab that I was just really hung over (cuz I'm not very smart) but the more I hear about what other people went through, I think it was a bit of both. 

You were drinking after taking that shot? That’s gutsy if you did 

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

After a string of games with a barely-dabbed card that suddenly came alive in the waning seconds, the one dab I need for bingo RIGHT NOW...is OT.

COME OOOOOONNNNNNNNN, BLOWOUT!

I just took tour though the entire emoticon library...there are a few mildly disturbing ones. And I also found POPCORN! 

lmao.  I've looked through that thing so many times over the years.... and I swear I'm still finding new ones.

was a brand new find

I have so much trouble reading the list, my brain wants the name to the RIGHT of image. I actually went through line by line and there are a LOT a swear I've never seen before!

ok, so glad it's not just me.  The number of times I've been like "what??  that doesn't make sense..."

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:

PPPIIIIIIIIIIIINNNNNGGGGGGGG!!!!!

We're 3:1 in the ping-to-goal ratio at the moment.

canucks got a post?

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Chabot 9:45 TOI

Bless you for remembering to check that every time. I almost always forget about that one (unless I desperately need it!).

Jedi Master
Date:

I think that counts as a Mystery Square dab

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

After a string of games with a barely-dabbed card that suddenly came alive in the waning seconds, the one dab I need for bingo RIGHT NOW...is OT.

I just took tour though the entire emoticon library...there are a few mildly disturbing ones. And I also found POPCORN! 

lmao.  I've looked through that thing so many times over the years.... and I swear I'm still finding new ones.

was a brand new find

I have so much trouble reading the list, my brain wants the name to the RIGHT of image. I actually went through line by line and there are a LOT a swear I've never seen before!

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot 9:45 TOI

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

We're 3:1 in the ping-to-goal ratio at the moment.

Jedi Master
Date:

Sens outshoot in the 1st

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Even after all this time, I still find it jolting to see the empty arena on those distance camera angles.

The wide-angle shots of the whole arena? Me too.

I think it's the uniform, matte coloring. It's not like we can really see individual people in those wide shots but we're used to seeing a muddle of color and motion.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

was a brand new find

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Batherson with another PP goal

Jedi Master
Date:

Even after all this time, I still find it jolting to see the empty arena on those distance camera angles.

Jedi Master
Date:

geez, lots of penalties already tonight

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

Kat: was it the AZ jab that you got?

I'm really out of it today, took me a good 25 seconds to figure out why Arizona was attacking Kat.

lol.  Acronyms are fun.

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  16 7 8 9 10 11  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.