Topic: Game 47 - Sens @ Canucks - Thu Apr 22, 10:00pm

Post Info
Jedi Master
Date:
Game 47 - Sens @ Canucks - Thu Apr 22, 10:00pm

Sens take 1st penalty

Alumni
Date:

.....and Brady gets two for a clean hit. Even up call.

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I'm hoping to make it through most of the game at least - but still not 100% after my vaccine, so we'll see how the night unfolds

Make sure you have someone close to help after the 2nd since you had that reaction after first. I had 2nd Monday and it kicked the crap out of me all thru Monday night until late Tuesday morning. It really is different w everyone I’ve spoken with.

I've heard that.  Didn't help any that I had to work through the reaction.  Next dose I'll make sure my calendar is light enough that I can take a day or two off.  

Basically a full 24 hours of wishing for death after the first dose doesn't give me a lot of hope for the 2nd one!

Great idea, thank goodness my wife was here I couldn’t even get downstairs to take some Tylenol PM so I could finally pass out and get some good sleep 

Haha... yeah, the hazards of living alone.  I suffered for like an hour during the night before I finally accepted that I had to get up and get something.  

Alumni
Date:

Instigator actually called. That’s damn close to lube.

Jedi Master
Date:

Fight

And a Chuckie Does Something?

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I'm hoping to make it through most of the game at least - but still not 100% after my vaccine, so we'll see how the night unfolds

Make sure you have someone close to help after the 2nd since you had that reaction after first. I had 2nd Monday and it kicked the crap out of me all thru Monday night until late Tuesday morning. It really is different w everyone I’ve spoken with.

I've heard that.  Didn't help any that I had to work through the reaction.  Next dose I'll make sure my calendar is light enough that I can take a day or two off.  

Basically a full 24 hours of wishing for death after the first dose doesn't give me a lot of hope for the 2nd one!

Great idea, thank goodness my wife was here I couldn’t even get downstairs to take some Tylenol PM so I could finally pass out and get some good sleep 

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Lol, did a double take at the sun still being up. It's been insane overcast here today, haven't see the sun since some early yesterday morning.

So you don't want to know that it snowed here yesterday?

Honestly, precipitation is preferable to two-month-early June Gloom! I friend posted a picture of a frozen bird bath yesterday, I had to recheck how far apart Ottawa and Toronto are. He didn't get the same heat wave you guys did last week(?) but I checked the current temps for both cities and, damn, that's some variation. 

It was 90F/32.2C here on Sunday. This time of year it's either a marine layer so thick it can produce a thick mist of precipitation or sunny and clear with hotter-than-summer temps and 0.005% RH.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

i've heard this too. 

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Evening Ralph.

Alumni
Date:

Sens hit post.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

evening, Sam.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

I woke up with sympathetic-vaccine-reaction/flu-like symptoms, my ability to hold down the late-night fort rest solely on the amount of caffeine I choose to consume during the game and the amount of blue light I expose myself to over the same period.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Lol, did a double take at the sun still being up. It's been insane overcast here today, haven't see the sun since some early yesterday morning.

So you don't want to know that it snowed here yesterday?

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Gord and MJ not having the same white balance is going to irritate me more than is rationally should.

Alumni
Date:

4-1 OTT, CBrown GWG

My card

«First  <  18 9 10 11  >  Last»  | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.