Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 43 - Jets @ Sens - Mon Apr 12, 7:00pm

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Date:
RE: Game 43 - Jets @ Sens - Mon Apr 12, 7:00pm

We should get rid of the Sens d-man scores square. It gets less use than the old beaver tail square.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

That’s 2 super soft goals let in by Hellebyuk

Lube, courtesy of Hellebyuk.

I needed the fight and lube **last** game!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Lube, courtesy of Hellebyuk.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensKat wrote:

whoa. Sens take the lead

lucky bounce. 

With all the breakaways, a little luck was due.

edit: And I swear I typed that *before* the announcers said the exact same thing.

-- Edited by Cathy on Monday 12th of April 2021 09:14:41 PM

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

A little ref suckage there? 

a little? That's Tim Peel worthy.

Like 👍 

Jedi Master
Date:

that's a new guy dab

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

whoa. Sens take the lead

lucky bounce. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

I'm so torn...YAY, goal!

Boo, I only get bingo if bad things happen.

Jedi Master
Date:

whoa. Sens take the lead

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

they have got to stop taking penalties....

Well you're no fun!

Jedi Master
Date:

they have got to stop taking penalties....

Alumni
Date:

Sens have more breakaways and in-alones than goals.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

a little? That's Tim Peel worthy.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

the difference between Ontarians and Albertans when it comes to the hockey 50/50 never ceases to amaze me. Current jackpot in the Sens one.... $1500. Last game, the Oilers winner took home over $750,000

Are there any limitations in Ontario? Like that tickets and gov't employees thing?

And why is population of Alberta 1/3 on Ontario but the median income more than 10k higher? Is that all oil?? 

the median income thing, yes, that is entirely the oil patch.  During the boom years, everyone in Alberta was forced to increase wages to keep people around instead of losing them to O&G.

Albertans tend to gamble a bit more as a whole, I assume that's what's going on with the 50/50 thing.  The discrepancies weren't quite THIS bad before.  When games were in person, a Sens game for example would have the jackpot around $8K-$10K, and the Alberta teams would be $60K-$70K.  Since they went online with them during the playoff bubble last year, the numbers have been insane.

The WJC jackpots were unbelievable when I thought it was open to the whole country, then I learned it was just Alberta, then a few people forgot to claim their winnings, and I figured it was just a lot of drunk people betting. 

Could also have something to do with the diametrically opposed records this year. (I've been having so much fun with bingo I forgot *just* how bad the Sens record is.)

It's also pretty easy to get caught up in the hype when the numbers are that big.  "Sure, I can throw a couple hundred at it if I might win a million!"

It's an investment!!  

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

the difference between Ontarians and Albertans when it comes to the hockey 50/50 never ceases to amaze me. Current jackpot in the Sens one.... $1500. Last game, the Oilers winner took home over $750,000

Are there any limitations in Ontario? Like that tickets and gov't employees thing?

And why is population of Alberta 1/3 on Ontario but the median income more than 10k higher? Is that all oil?? 

the median income thing, yes, that is entirely the oil patch.  During the boom years, everyone in Alberta was forced to increase wages to keep people around instead of losing them to O&G.

Albertans tend to gamble a bit more as a whole, I assume that's what's going on with the 50/50 thing.  The discrepancies weren't quite THIS bad before.  When games were in person, a Sens game for example would have the jackpot around $8K-$10K, and the Alberta teams would be $60K-$70K.  Since they went online with them during the playoff bubble last year, the numbers have been insane.

The WJC jackpots were unbelievable when I thought it was open to the whole country, then I learned it was just Alberta, then a few people forgot to claim their winnings, and I figured it was just a lot of drunk people betting. 

Could also have something to do with the diametrically opposed records this year. (I've been having so much fun with bingo I forgot *just* how bad the Sens record is.)

It's also pretty easy to get caught up in the hype when the numbers are that big.  "Sure, I can throw a couple hundred at it if I might win a million!"

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

This is Ottawa's 43rd game. They have 14 games left, counting tonight. They have won 13 games. When the season started, I predicted that they would win 12 games, so they have already surpassed my expectations. With the other teams loading up today for the run to the playoffs, while we are going the other direction, how many games do you think they will win this season. I predict 16 wins.

Well they have a bunch of games against Vancouver, which has to be an advantage.  So..... 15 wins

Great point, Vancouver is going to be playing a bunch of their Utica Comet players 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

This is Ottawa's 43rd game. They have 14 games left, counting tonight. They have won 13 games. When the season started, I predicted that they would win 12 games, so they have already surpassed my expectations. With the other teams loading up today for the run to the playoffs, while we are going the other direction, how many games do you think they will win this season. I predict 16 wins.

55!!!

my-bunny-lies-over-the-sea-c2a9-warner-brothers.jpeg

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 59  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.