Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 25- Sens @ Habs - Tue Mar 2, 7:00pm

data_sprite12 wrote:
Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

you wanna talk about workload!!?? I'll tell you about work load!!! been going pretty much 7 days a week since the pandemic started. have been about 100 orders behind since septemberish. every time we ship an order, 2 more come in. And because of covid, we have not been able to hire extra help, out of safety concerns. that will likely have to change soon. we can't keep doing this. we're burning out.

All those Covid kitties need furniture!

every freaklng one apparently. 

I'm sure many people got cats specifically because of covid. My friends got two bunnies that turned into seven.  They kept all of them.

rabbits will do that. 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

you wanna talk about workload!!?? I'll tell you about work load!!! been going pretty much 7 days a week since the pandemic started. have been about 100 orders behind since septemberish. every time we ship an order, 2 more come in. And because of covid, we have not been able to hire extra help, out of safety concerns. that will likely have to change soon. we can't keep doing this. we're burning out.

I'm sure many people got cats specifically because of covid. My friends got two bunnies that turned into seven.  They kept all of them.

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Holy shhhhh... Montreal 5, Sens 2. Gallagher GWG

*glare*

Alumni
Date:

Sens score 1st, double-click dab

Alumni
Date:

Gallagher scores and draws a 4 min minor. Of course. Price gets an apple on the play too.

Jedi Master
Date:

oh, and now they have a 4 minute PP. Great.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Russell wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Habs score first, on the PP

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Habs hit a post.

Alumni
Date:

Thanks Homer. My kard so far.

Alumni
Date:

This period is making my realize just how many of my squares are scoring related.

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

The dabs I see in the thread so far are: AYKM, Sens 1st PP, Sens hit a post.....have I missed any?

I think that's everything.  It's been pretty quiet.

But we've been discussing Russell's furnace and my job, so I might have missed something.

Alumni
Date:

The Dzingel trade was Feb 13, and he was pretty quick to get here, so he should be available any time now but will probably need a bit of practice ice time after two weeks in a hotel room.

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

The dabs I see in the thread so far are: AYKM, Sens 1st PP, Sens hit a post.....have I missed any?

outshot in 1st, Chabot was under 9:20 icetime. 

Alumni
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Outshot in 1st 

Alumni
Date:

I had missed that Murray isn't even dressed today...yikes! Cue dramatic music.

Jedi Master
Date:

Russell wrote:

when does dzingle join the team?

Started practicing with them on the weekend.  Should be able to play on the road trip.

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  14 5 6 7 810  >  Last»  | Page of 10  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.