Alumni
Date:

Fight, dab.

Jedi Master
Date:

Fight

Jedi Master
Date:

And yeah... 22nd floor. The first few weeks in this place were rough... I'm kind of terrified of heights

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Dumb penalty? {she asks excitedly}

lol.  The puck over the glass one?  I'll say yes

Alumni
Date:

Dumb penalty? {she asks excitedly}

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Ditto. I'm 95% remote for foreseeable future and I'm a homebody. Jigsaw puzzle, reading a book, watching TV, writing computer code...my idea of a good time!! Well, until the computer code makes me want to chuck said computer out a window.

I do that part for a living, and I live on the 22nd floor... you have no idea how much I want to see that laptop sailing over the balcony some days

But that reminds me I should go dig a puzzle or 2 out of my storage locker just in case of a lockdown

LMAO

But also, 22nd floor?? {shudders in earthquake country}

Jedi Master
Date:

Sens take the 1st penalty

Alumni
Date:

From the NHL media notes...

MILESTONES WITHIN REACH: 

Dustin Brown: 1 goal from 300 career NHL goals 

Drew Doughty: 1 assist from surpassing Butch Goring (384) for 7th most assists all-time

Confident Fan
Date:

If Sens lose then it’s SharkTank and Sens ending up at 2 and 3.

Jedi Master
Date:

1-1.... so much for the shutout

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

so not only do we have a small but growing number of cases of Covid in Calgary... we also have an increasing number of cases of H1N1 clogging up resources at the same time. Just awesome.

I'd never get sick if I lived in Calgary. I'd social distance and self quarantine myself all the way through the winter. The. Whole. Winter. I trust Bryzgalov's assessment of Alberta weather.  

Haha.  Edmonton is worse by far.

But I already work from home, and I have no life... so I feel like I'm pretty safe

Ditto. I'm 95% remote for foreseeable future and I'm a homebody. Jigsaw puzzle, reading a book, watching TV, writing computer code...my idea of a good time!! Well, until the computer code makes me want to chuck said computer out a window.

I do that part for a living, and I live on the 22nd floor... you have no idea how much I want to see that laptop sailing over the balcony some days

But that reminds me I should go dig a puzzle or 2 out of my storage locker just in case of a lockdown

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

fyi, for those following along at home.... since that BFR goal, the game has not been exciting.

1-0 final would be hilarious.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

so not only do we have a small but growing number of cases of Covid in Calgary... we also have an increasing number of cases of H1N1 clogging up resources at the same time. Just awesome.

I'd never get sick if I lived in Calgary. I'd social distance and self quarantine myself all the way through the winter. The. Whole. Winter. I trust Bryzgalov's assessment of Alberta weather.  

But I already work from home, and I have no life... so I feel like I'm pretty safe

Jedi Master
Date:

fyi, for those following along at home.... since that BFR goal, the game has not been exciting.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Dude, can I recycle last night's card?!

lol... maybe this is just a good sign that tonight's game will be a more dababble one?

Jedi Master
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Dude, can I recycle last night's card?!

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.