Date:
RE: Game 71 - Sens @ Kings - Wed Mar 11, 10:30pm

Haha, love Bobby's shrug

Jedi Master
Date:

Bobby Freaking Ryan! Wow

Alumni
Date:

Good god, that traffic shot. We won't discuss the obscene percentage of my take home that goes to rent, but I don't have to deal with THAT as a result.

Jedi Master
Date:

Puck drop

Jedi Master
Date:

Kings are starting their backup

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:

NHL not suspending for now - further updates to come tomorrow

How evil a person does it make me if I want any season suspension to wait until after tomorrow in order to watch the empty arena CBJ game? blankstare

Ha... I've been kind of curious about that myself... have to think it's going to be REALLY eerie

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

How evil a person does it make me if I want any season suspension to wait until after tomorrow in order to watch the empty arena CBJ game? blankstare

Jedi Master
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

That's amazing! Good for them

Alumni
Date:

So, random tidbit while I'm still on the Ducks game, Ducks are donating 19% of tonight's merch sales to UCI Medical Center (facility where Bouwmeester was treated.)

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

More bingo questions: Technical definitions of "WHAT?!" and {she's asks hesitantly} "LUBE!"

WHAT?!  is a bit easier to explain... basically anything completely strange or weird that happens.  Technically we should probably have dabbed it for the 1st period hat trick last night.

LUBE... is a Russell contribution, as I'm sure you can imagine.  Usually something that gives the Sens an unexpected hand up... the refs making a bad call against the other team, or a random event that gives us an advantage

Lol, the vague delineation between WHAT?! and AYKM?! is going to mildly annoy my engineering brain.

Hat tip, SensKat for the bingo definitions.  

lol.  We quite often have discussions about whether a play was a WHAT?!  or an AYKM?!  so you aren't alone!

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

More bingo questions: Technical definitions of "WHAT?!" and {she's asks hesitantly} "LUBE!"

WHAT?!  is a bit easier to explain... basically anything completely strange or weird that happens.  Technically we should probably have dabbed it for the 1st period hat trick last night.

LUBE... is a Russell contribution, as I'm sure you can imagine.  Usually something that gives the Sens an unexpected hand up... the refs making a bad call against the other team, or a random event that gives us an advantage

Lol, the vague delineation between WHAT?! and AYKM?! is going to mildly annoy my engineering brain.

Hat tip, SensKat for the bingo definitions.  

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Evening folks! 

My card

And, if anyone is curious, I pulled out of the Central America trip. Though I'd be surprised if it even ends up going on as scheduled.

Probably the wiser choice now.  After everything today... I would probably have done the same

That was pretty much it, not the stuff the happened in the last few hours but just the exponential explosion of issues overnight. It stands to reason that exponential growth will continue, at least in the short term.

And, the thing is, the company will totally make it up to me/us (assuming I'm not the only one); so it might not end up a Central American trip this year but it will be something. We had a choice of destination...part of the company was supposed to leave for a cruise in 10 days. Yeah, that ain't happening.

hahaha... yeah... anybody that gets on a cruise right now is nuts, IMO

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Evening folks! 

My card

And, if anyone is curious, I pulled out of the Central America trip. Though I'd be surprised if it even ends up going on as scheduled.

Probably the wiser choice now.  After everything today... I would probably have done the same

That was pretty much it, not the stuff the happened in the last few hours but just the exponential explosion of issues overnight. It stands to reason that exponential growth will continue, at least in the short term.

And, the thing is, the company will totally make it up to me/us (assuming I'm not the only one); so it might not end up a Central American trip this year but it will be something. We had a choice of destination...part of the company was supposed to leave for a cruise in 10 days. Yeah, that ain't happening.

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Evening folks! 

My card

Jedi Master
Date:

Gotta think this game will go ahead at this point... if the season is suspended it will start tomorrow I would imagine.

Alumni
Date:

Watching the beginning of the Ducks game, recapping last night's carnage.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
ShanghaiSenator wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

NBA season finished
NHL probably next
A Utah player has the virus in NBA

Just when I thought things couldn't get any worse. 

How are things where you are?

I'm not really very busy now - I never am at this time of year - but other work is starting to get cancelled. Shops and restaurants aren't as busy and you really notice it, especially on weekends. Other than that, things are pretty normal here. I have been spending my days in my apartment but that's not because of any fear of the virus. I need to save money and I have a lot of things to keep me entertained in my lair. 

«First  <  14 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.