Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

tjlincoln wrote:

The NHLPA is in contact with the league and further investigating the Dadonov trade - Dreger

I don’t believe time of filing is the issue…the problem is that Ottawa didn’t disclose it on the trade call when Dadonov was moved to Vegas. - Dreger

Can Ottawa be punished? - Twitter user

I think they’ve had enough - Twitter user

Seems Vegas is blaming Dorian/Ottawa for not disclosing they gave Dadanov a LMT. I’m wondering why Dadonov would put Anaheim on it, right Cathy? It’s a bit expensive but still nice 😊

Depends. If LAK and SJS are also on the list, easy, taxes and it's really not *that* great a place to live. Mild winters? Whoop-de-doo, most of these guys can tolerate winter. Commuting in Anaheim specifically (I'd assume LA as well, not sure about SJ) sucks. You're living ~1 hour away from either the Pond or the practice rink, or both. Some Europeans players don't like the distance and isolation from family.

If it was *just* ANA on his list and the other two CA teams were good, then that sounds like a personal grudge or something. lol

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

For those not from Ottawa, what's your origin story?  lol

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/kale-baire-twitter-kansas-ottawa-senators-fan-1.6392999?cmp=rss

we all do. he's not special.

Exactly 👍

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

The NHLPA is in contact with the league and further investigating the Dadonov trade - Dreger

I don’t believe time of filing is the issue…the problem is that Ottawa didn’t disclose it on the trade call when Dadonov was moved to Vegas. - Dreger

Seems Vegas is blaming Dorian/Ottawa for not disclosing they gave Dadanov a LMT. I’m wondering why Dadonov would put Anaheim on it, right Cathy? It’s a bit expensive but still nice 😊

seems like that would be in the contract, no?

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

https://www.cbc.ca/news/canada/ottawa/kale-baire-twitter-kansas-ottawa-senators-fan-1.6392999?cmp=rss

we all do. he's not special.

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I was kind of hoping the Sens would try and get Max Domi. He could add some 2nd or 3rd line grit.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

And they traded for Michael McNiven from the Flames. Because we CLEARLY don't have enough goalies already.

I think this shows that they don't have any faith in Gustavsson.  And with Murray out for the season, McNiven is just an insurance policy trade. 

Will they buy out Murray in the offseason?  We now have $9M for a 1A and 1B goalies.

Is Sogaard ready to play backup role next year?

I think they will give Murray another chance next year. Hopefully he can stay healthy.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

TSN had a segment. Who won on draft day and who lost. Guess which team lost.

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:

And they traded for Michael McNiven from the Flames. Because we CLEARLY don't have enough goalies already.

Had anyone here ever heard of this player? 

Confident Fan
Date:

Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Roster update: The #Sens have acquired forward Zach Senyshyn and a fifth-round draft pick in 2022 in a trade with @NHLBruins in exchange for defenceman Josh Brown and a conditional seventh-round draft pick in 2022.

He will for henceforth be know as "Z-Sen". 

So now we're down to one Brown.

The good one ☝️ 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Zach Sanford off to the Peg for a 5th and Sens Twitter waves a healthy goodbye don’t let the door 🚪 hit you on the way out

The St.Louis Athletic reporter said this would happen, that sanford would end up being a nothing here. maybe dorion should have spoke to him.  

lol, I wish Dorian had spoken to anyone in Pittspuke besides Rutherford about Murray before giving him 24m. The talk shows and beat writers were incredulous that Dorian paid him that 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Roster update: The #Sens have acquired forward Zach Senyshyn and a fifth-round draft pick in 2022 in a trade with @NHLBruins in exchange for defenceman Josh Brown and a conditional seventh-round draft pick in 2022.

So now we're down to one Brown.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Zach Sanford off to the Peg for a 5th and Sens Twitter waves a healthy goodbye don’t let the door 🚪 hit you on the way out

The St.Louis Athletic reporter said this would happen, that sanford would end up being a nothing here. maybe dorion should have spoke to him.  

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:

I think this shows that they don't have any faith in Gustavsson.  And with Murray out for the season, McNiven is just an insurance policy trade. 

Will they buy out Murray in the offseason?  We now have $9M for a 1A and 1B goalies.

Is Sogaard ready to play backup role next year?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

Forsberg re-signed. 3 years, $2.75M AAV

The front office learned their lesson with Condon and thought giving one more year would make all the difference this time

Being told I was wrong Condon and Hammond both got 3 years and Nilsson got 2 from Pierre. This has been a trend of extending backup G’s and it not turning out great. 4th time a charm?

« First  <  Page 2  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.