Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

I actually don't know which is worse, admitting to everyone the team is broke, or trying to keep lying about it.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Sitting there watching Dorkion lying barefaced to the cameras that cost had nothing to do with their choice. Bull sh#t.

Confident Fan
Date:

As seen on Twitter

DJ Smith brings a lot to Ottawa, but presumably he was hired because they think he's an actual DJ and Melnyk can get a head coach and arena sound guy for one salary

If true, it’s brilliant?

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:
SensKat wrote:

They had so many good options for hiring a coach, and yet again went with an unproven, inexperienced (read: cheap) guy. And we are supposed to be happy about this.

Unparalleled success, here we come!

Agreed. To be honest, I thought they were just going to go through the motions of looking for a new coach and then finally settle on good ol' (cheap) Marc Crawford. 

They settled on someone even cheaper, but the good news for Mgt. is when he's inevitably fired they won't be paying him to much to not coach.  

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

They had so many good options for hiring a coach, and yet again went with an unproven, inexperienced (read: cheap) guy. And we are supposed to be happy about this.

Agreed. To be honest, I thought they were just going to go through the motions of looking for a new coach and then finally settle on good ol' (cheap) Marc Crawford. 

Alumni
Date:

If they're not last in the NHL again they would have done better I guess? Measured results.

Alumni
Date:

The sens hiring a new coach is like a colonoscopy; I don't look forward to it at all, and I just hope it doesn't turn out really bad. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Related image

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

#unitedindread

Jedi Master
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

As seen on Twitter

Melynk mocks the Leaf's defense then proceed's to hire the Leafs defensive coach #Gold #Sens

Only in Melnyk’s world does this happen

John Gruden a Sens prospect played on a line w a guy named Melnyk on his last team and they surprisingly didn’t have a very good year, there’s something about that stupid name 😂😂

Confident Fan
Date:

Uber rides will be fun again if his PK sucks

Confident Fan
Date:

Toronto media has already started blasting him because he was the coach of their penalty kill and it was supposed to of been terrible over the last three playoff runs. But Coach Babs thinks it’s a great hire!

Confident Fan
Date:

DJ Smith, calm and stability?

What could go wrong picking a Leaf?

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Thursday 23rd of May 2019 10:46:15 AM

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

As seen on Twitter

I can’t imagine Patrick Roy tolerating one second of Melnyk’s abrasive personality.
I can’t imagine Melnyk tolerating one second of Patrick Roy’s abrasive personality.
(They are definitely hiring Patrick Roy)

Can this be real??????????

I can't imagine a worse pick. This organization needs calm and stability, not another loose canon. 

but the **** show would be epic to watch. 

Alumni
Date:

Yeah exactly. It will have no impact on the team except, for people like me, a reason to watch the team

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Spezza open for return to Ottawa!? CONFLICTED

Retirement tour?  They are going to be BAD so it’s not a big deal 

Alumni
Date:

Spezza open for return to Ottawa!? CONFLICTED

Confident Fan
Date:

As seen on Twitter

I can’t imagine Patrick Roy tolerating one second of Melnyk’s abrasive personality.
I can’t imagine Melnyk tolerating one second of Patrick Roy’s abrasive personality.
(They are definitely hiring Patrick Roy)

Can this be real??????????

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Lets do it. Then I'll know 4 Sens players names.

https://www.tsn.ca/impending-free-agent-centre-jason-spezza-is-open-to-returning-to-the-ottawa-senators-1.1306651?fbclid=IwAR2giCTeBlUu8iXbxBGo0Z3zGIkI43n-kyqE2fzCZkIl7-Xc1N3sogKdKtg

you know, normally I'd say this is ridiculous, but what the hell!? let's go full......you know. 

« First  <  Page 3  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.