Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

tjlincoln wrote:

Senators/Melnyk Twitter burner account: Or is this a real Sens fan? You decide

Brilliant move by our owner hiring DJ Smith! I’m so excited by this! Everyone at work was buzzin with excitement! Sens fever is alive! Thanks Mr. Melnyk for once again thinking outside the box! Let’s fill the CTC all season to show our thanks!

Another excellent move by our owner hiring Jack Capuano! His passion for hockey will have true fans falling in love all over with the #Sens! Our owner is truly a chessmaster, he’s making all the right moves! I am so so excited to be a season ticket holder! Great perks + value 🙂

It’s by an account called Jack Maxwell, if it’s real he’s a true believer

That's gotta be fake. It's way too over the top. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Brilliant move by our owner hiring DJ Smith! I’m so excited by this! Everyone at work was buzzin with excitement! Sens fever is alive! Thanks Mr. Melnyk for once again thinking outside the box! Let’s fill the CTC all season to show our thanks!

Another excellent move by our owner hiring Jack Capuano! His passion for hockey will have true fans falling in love all over with the #Sens! Our owner is truly a chessmaster, he’s making all the right moves! I am so so excited to be a season ticket holder! Great perks + value 🙂

Or it could be, as Kardinal has pointed out, a leaf fan trolling us.  

Oh, that would suck. I‘m then as blind and stupid as an NHL referee. Since I would love the Bruins to get smashed and beaten really don’t think that was much of a trip...

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Or it could be, as Kardinal has pointed out, a leaf fan trolling us.  

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

EK and Spezza will both sign DON'T TAKE THIS FROM ME FOR TODAY

lol, that's right

Alumni
Date:

EK and Spezza will both sign DON'T TAKE THIS FROM ME FOR TODAY

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

So it’s a done deal EK65 is homesick and will be a Senator again?

No chance while euge holds the purse.

Confident Fan
Date:

So it’s a done deal EK65 is homesick and will be a Senator again?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

General Russell stuff; one off my bucket list.

#CloserToTheMuff.

Hey. That's the guy from the Bob and Doug album!

Alumni
Date:

General Russell stuff; one off my bucket list.

#CloserToTheMuff.

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

I’m thinking they’ll wait about half the season, see which of Hogballs or Gustavsson is ready to promote, then trade Andy. Give the new team a chance to settle in with new coach and Andy gives them veteran presence while they figure it out. Then let nillson and whoever take it from there. Makes sense to get something for andy before his contract runs out. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I'm ok with it. This will be Anderson's last season here and they need someone who can play about half the games. And if Andy gets off to a good start and Nilsson is playing ok, I think they will try and trade Anderson for more magic beans.

Jedi Master
Date:

It's not the worst signing, I'm not really either upset or happy about this one.

Alumni
Date:

*shrug* who even knows anymore? Nilsson at least seems like a good person and won't be dressing room poison?

Confident Fan
Date:

WTF is it with Dorian and signing meh Goalies for multiple year contracts, Nilsson has been signed for 2 more. Lets hope it works out better than Condon did but it is tank seasons to come so maybe Dorian is being brilliant?

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah I didn't think he was still on our payroll. Hilarious. So people don't think Karlsson will re-sign with San Jose, I wonder if Duchene will re-sign with Columbus.

Scuttlebutt is Rangers or Pan's favorite for Karlsson Tampa. I've heard Nashville for Duchene and they are trying to trade Turris. I think I heard that from Pierre LeBrun.  

The more I've listened to the new Coach Smith speak the more I like him, plus he's had favorable articles written about him from unbiased sources.  Hopefully he overcomes the Owner.  

hopefully, he becomes the owner.

😂😂😂👍🇨🇦

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Yeah I didn't think he was still on our payroll. Hilarious. So people don't think Karlsson will re-sign with San Jose, I wonder if Duchene will re-sign with Columbus.

Scuttlebutt is Rangers or Pan's favorite for Karlsson Tampa. I've heard Nashville for Duchene and they are trying to trade Turris. I think I heard that from Pierre LeBrun.  

The more I've listened to the new Coach Smith speak the more I like him, plus he's had favorable articles written about him from unbiased sources.  Hopefully he overcomes the Owner.  

hopefully, he becomes the owner.

Confident Fan
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

The more I've listened to the new Coach Smith speak the more I like him, plus he's had favorable articles written about him from unbiased sources.  Hopefully he overcomes the Owner.  As I keep repeating the GoldenState Warriors were beyond awful until the old owner sold and new excellent owners came in. Until that guy is gone I don't see a reason to be real optimistic

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

Who knew he was still a Senator?? I forgot

“We are approaching the 1 year anniversary of the date when Marian Gaborik was anticipated to be fully recovered from his back surgery. One. Year. The Sens org can't even tell you where Gaborik currently is if you ask them now.”

« First  <  Page 2  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.