Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

senior wrote:

Lets do it. Then I'll know 4 Sens players names.

https://www.tsn.ca/impending-free-agent-centre-jason-spezza-is-open-to-returning-to-the-ottawa-senators-1.1306651?fbclid=IwAR2giCTeBlUu8iXbxBGo0Z3zGIkI43n-kyqE2fzCZkIl7-Xc1N3sogKdKtg

Go for it, it would be weird though.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Lets do it. Then I'll know 4 Sens players names.

https://www.tsn.ca/impending-free-agent-centre-jason-spezza-is-open-to-returning-to-the-ottawa-senators-1.1306651?fbclid=IwAR2giCTeBlUu8iXbxBGo0Z3zGIkI43n-kyqE2fzCZkIl7-Xc1N3sogKdKtg

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Does it smell really bad there too with all the water?

only after burrito night. 

Alumni
Date:

Does it smell really bad there too with all the water?

Confident Fan
Date:

Bad stuff, sorry you guys going thru that.

Yeah Russell, the stuff you can’t control you could throw Melnyk and his shenanigans in there.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

For sale. Waterfront, side and back property!

mewater.jpg

Attachments
Pie Connoisseur
Date:

IMG_20190429_161942452.jpg

Attachments
Pie Connoisseur
Date:

IMG_20190428_151236572.jpg

Attachments
Alumni
Date:

Wow, those sand bags are effin' heavy too. I'm glad you were able to save most of the cabin. It's nice that people can get together and get something good done once in a while.

Alumni
Date:

After a super-human effort by many good people, we have managed to hold back the river, mostly. a section of the cottage did flood, but it was a mud room and the bathroom. So far, we have saved the main part of the cottage. We stopped the water with less than an inch to go before it entered. Friday is supposed to be a crappy day, but if the wall holds, we should be ok come saturday. The water has slowly started to drop. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Speaking of Ottawa, are you guys OK with the flooding and stuff?

i wish we could say we were. family cottages on on the verge of flooding. been a non-stop sandbagging effort for last several days. not giving up though, but we need help from the weather. 

Sorry to hear this, this is terrible stuff. Being held hostage by something completely out of you're control is awful.

are you talking about the flood or euge?

Alumni
Date:

The cottage I use isn’t in danger as it about 10m up on a river bank, but last weekend I was up there and instead of going fishing for the opening of trout season (the road up to the lake is washed out, about 12’ by 3.5’ deep) we spent time filling sandbags for people in the area. I was impressed by how many locals were out helping out those in need, from filling/delivering sandbags to bringing food for the volunteers helping out. We saved a few places, and lost a few to the water. One friend has about 18” of water in his house now. Not a cottage, but his home. It is heartbreaking to see what is going on.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

i wish we could say we were. family cottages on on the verge of flooding. been a non-stop sandbagging effort for last several days. not giving up though, but we need help from the weather. 

Sorry to hear this, this is terrible stuff. Being held hostage by something completely out of you're control is awful.

Alumni
Date:

Good luck :/ the only reason we didn't flood here was that it's been so darn cold. I hope you guys can hold it off, being flooded will basically ruin everything you have from the counters-down

Alumni
Date:

Spezzial-Delivery wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

and now, the humiliation is complete.

https://ca.sports.yahoo.com/news/the-simpsons-throws-some-shade-at-the-ottawa-senators-in-latest-episode-023153745.html

https://www.thescore.com/s/10209839?fbclid=IwAR2wNbFFjYeKgBmCTdvpe_nVeo5X4WYXdLRXA-kjqe5Nn5KkT6Zje3UYRWg

Alumni
Date:
Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:

Ha!

2019-2020 Sens: Closer To The Muff

one of the hilites of the season. 

-- Edited by Russell on Wednesday 10th of April 2019 01:59:55 PM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nuRnsrHEQFg

lmao! the guy losing it is awesome.

Wow 🤦‍♂️😂😂😂😂🤣🤣

Alumni
Date:

I was thinking about this today. One of the benefits of having a terrible season was I curbed my swearing?

« First  <  Page 4  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.