Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
General Sens stuff.

Melnyk just called out frequent Callups guest Ian Mendes as 'bush league" #MelnykOut is so needed, he's a total embarrassment to everything

Confident Fan
Date:

Of course we should feel sorry for poor Eugene, he and Pierre need shields 🛡 around them since they’ve been slaughtered in Ottawa. You know by a bunch of non fans

Confident Fan
Date:
Alumni
Date:
Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

Given that Warnsy’s wife works for the competition (ie/ Rogers), and I think in radio, I will be surprised if he doesn’t turn up right next to TSN1200 on the AM dial at 1310News doing some sort of sports show. Rogers doesn’t have the radio rights for any local sports (TSN1200 has the Sens/67s/Redblacks/FuryFC as well as Raptors and NFL) but they do have the Blue Jays on that station. I’m not anti-Simmer, but I do find his machine-gun of takes with a shotgun scatter of focus to be annoying.

He is definitley an expressive personality, he doesn't have an analytical bone in his body  

Alumni
Date:

Given that Warnsy’s wife works for the competition (ie/ Rogers), and I think in radio, I will be surprised if he doesn’t turn up right next to TSN1200 on the AM dial at 1310News doing some sort of sports show. Rogers doesn’t have the radio rights for any local sports (TSN1200 has the Sens/67s/Redblacks/FuryFC as well as Raptors and NFL) but they do have the Blue Jays on that station. I’m not anti-Simmer, but I do find his machine-gun of takes with a shotgun scatter of focus to be annoying.

Confident Fan
Date:

Kardinal wrote:

I’m a little late with the news, but last week the longest serving host of morning radio on TSN1200 was unceremoniously dumped by Bell Media. Steve Warne, founder of the Church of Alfie, inventor of the Blue Team Elimination watch and ardent Sens supporter was let go in what I can only assume was a cost-cutting measure (the same as CTV Ottawa evening news host Carol-Ann Meahan a few years back). It won’t be the same without him on the radio, and replacing him with Shawn Simpson is, In my not-so-humble opinion, a big step backward.

I hate Steve Warne is gone for sure, I like Shawn Simpson I just can't imagine if he's the permanent replacement he likes getting up so early.  I saw on Steve Warne's Twitter that he's going to start doing a podcast on something.  So there's that

Alumni
Date:

I’m a little late with the news, but last week the longest serving host of morning radio on TSN1200 was unceremoniously dumped by Bell Media. Steve Warne, founder of the Church of Alfie, inventor of the Blue Team Elimination watch and ardent Sens supporter was let go in what I can only assume was a cost-cutting measure (the same as CTV Ottawa evening news host Carol-Ann Meahan a few years back). It won’t be the same without him on the radio, and replacing him with Shawn Simpson is, In my not-so-humble opinion, a big step backward.

Alumni
Date:

Lmfao omg that photoshop is flawless. (Senior: no this was Brady's reaction)

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Image may contain: 3 people, people smiling, closeup, text that says 'HOME ALONe AFTER HIS LANDLORD MOVED TO VEGAS'

Alumni
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Letting go of Steve Warne and keeping lee versage is = letting stone go and keeping ceci. 

Lee works a lot cheaper, like Ceci 

Perfectly capable of ineffectively eating those hard minutes.

minuets

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Letting go of Steve Warne and keeping lee versage is = letting stone go and keeping ceci. 

Perfectly capable of ineffectively eating those hard minutes.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Steve Warne let got from TSN1200. Just another kick in the nuts for sens fans. 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Chabot is out with a broken tow, he's week to week.

And this team is going from weak to weaker.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter: on today’s college free agent signing by Ottawa

Dorion: Mr. Melnyk, I’m in the process of signing a player from Princeton. Maximilian V—

Melnyk: Max a million? For a college kid? We can’t afford that.

Veronneau, an Ottawa native, scored 13 goals and 24 assists in 31 games for Princeton this season. He had 52 goals and 144 points in 130 career games at Princeton

Who the hell is Max a Roni?

Alumni
Date:

Onetjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

From Twitter:

Sens haven't had much success with their college free agent signings in the past. Here are a few:

Bobby Butler
Stephane Da Costa
Andrew Hammond
Ludwig Karlsson
Matt O’Connor
Derek Smith
Cole Schneider
Andrew Sturtz
Garret Thompson
Jesse Winchester

Not many hits, eh?

Winchester had a couple of good seasons here. Solid 4th liner.

Bobby Butler sold some sweaters 

One, anyways.

Alumni
Date:

Chabot is out with a broken tow, he's week to week.

Confident Fan
Date:

From Twitter: on today’s college free agent signing by Ottawa

Dorion: Mr. Melnyk, I’m in the process of signing a player from Princeton. Maximilian V—

Melnyk: Max a million? For a college kid? We can’t afford that.

Veronneau, an Ottawa native, scored 13 goals and 24 assists in 31 games for Princeton this season. He had 52 goals and 144 points in 130 career games at Princeton

« First  <  Page 2  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.