Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: General Sens stuff.

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
RE: General Sens stuff.

Kardinal wrote:

I figure most, if not all, of the pseudo-bot pro-Melnyk accounts these days are actually Leafers. Think about it.

could be and even if they are they still don’t do the damage to the Senators that the delusional owner does, nowhere near.  If it’s Leafers at least they give us a chuckle where all Eugene does is make most cringe and get mad.

Alumni
Date:

Geez, been working a lot the past few months, and then I see that Euge has decided to open his mouth.

Credit to Edmonton reference.

Credit to Tony 8 Digit Mob line.

Both of those had me laughing out loud.

I really hope and pray that y'all get a owner like the late Tom Benson of the New Orleans Saints.

Alumni
Date:

I figure most, if not all, of the pseudo-bot pro-Melnyk accounts these days are actually Leafers. Think about it.

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:
Homer wrote:

So Mr Jack, Joe, Mike, Tony 8 digits I created my account in March 2019 are at it again?

Tony 8 digits. sounds like a mob name. 

It’s gotta be, those guys are nothing if not original thinkers 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

So Mr Jack, Joe, Mike, Tony 8 digits I created my account in March 2019 are at it again?

Tony 8 digits. sounds like a mob name. 

Alumni
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Good morning, Ottawa!
After a long week of working at government I can't wait to unwind and watch the Senators play. Maybe I'll head down the The Sens House Sports Bar & Grill for their reasonably priced beer and delicious food. Hope to see you there, tweeps! #GoSensGo⁠ ⁠ #MelnykIn

I do think this is a parody by one of the more tech savvy Ottawa people than Melnyk's stupid bots

Confident Fan
Date:

Good morning, Ottawa!
After a long week of working at government I can't wait to unwind and watch the Senators play. Maybe I'll head down the The Sens House Sports Bar & Grill for their reasonably priced beer and delicious food. Hope to see you there, tweeps! #GoSensGo⁠ ⁠ #MelnykIn

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

I saw a Blue Jackets writer earlier today after reading some of these bots and she said “he’s doing this again?” Melnyk has no idea that his “non true fans” have figured out these bots

its incredible he's this stupid. he's already been caught using fake accts before. does he really think sens twitter, which is much more tech savvy than he is, can't figure this out? the man is an imbecile. 

Confident Fan
Date:

I saw a Blue Jackets writer earlier today after reading some of these bots and she said “he’s doing this again?” Melnyk has no idea that his “non true fans” have figured out these bots

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Nicholson goes viral blaming Tobias Freakin Reider as the reason the Oilers are bad.

Melnyk: Hold my beer.

As seen on Twitter:  Joe Sens Fan 

I'm a normal Sens fan. Like many of us I work for government and I enjoy driving the reasonable distance to Kanata to watch our boys play. I joined Twitter to meet tweeps like me who love the team and to fight back against the trolls giving us a bad name! #GoSensGo⁠ ⁠

-- Edited by tjlincoln on Friday 22nd of March 2019 09:31:27 PM

True fan Joe Maxwell would be very interested to meet this tweep.

Awesome one AO 👏🏼 

Here‘s another true fan:  Joe Coladin

People should support the #sens and Mr Melnyk.  He's doing the best he can with a bush league Ottawa media trying to cause him problems.

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Agent Orange wrote:

Nicholson goes viral blaming Tobias Freakin Reider as the reason the Oilers are bad.

I'm a normal Sens fan. Like many of us I work for government and I enjoy driving the reasonable distance to Kanata to watch our boys play. I joined Twitter to meet tweeps like me who love the team and to fight back against the trolls giving us a bad name! #GoSensGo⁠ ⁠

True fan Joe Maxwell would be very interested to meet this tweep.

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

we're in hell.

Aw hell, it could be worse.  Or could it?

Confident Fan
Date:

Agent Orange wrote:

I really did laugh out loud at this

Alumni
Date:

we're in hell.

Alumni
Date:

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

He really has gone full retard. Really.

Alumni
Date:

Been watching this whole circus all morning.

I have no words. I'm literally speechless and left just gawking.

Confident Fan
Date:

This from Sid Seixeiro of Sports Net on Twitter:

Eugene Melnyk's last 24 hours:
1. Some Sens fans aren't "real fans".
2. Insults a respected member of the Ottawa media.
3. He rips a Leafs team 37 points ahead of his team in the standings.

Season ticket holders need to speak now with their wallets and get this jackass out of town.

Pan and Canuck have already stopped giving their money to games and tickets and you know there's a lot more doing it

Page 1  >   Last »  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.