Never heard them use that word before.... but definitely agree

Confident Fan
Date:

Too close to over rule in my opinion

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Now Kat, I hate to be the bearer of negativity but over the past 4 years Ottawa has taken 2 goal 🥅 leads multiple times over the Hawks and not won those games.

look what you did....

I've seen this F@@king movie 🎥 more than once

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

So what do you people think of this from Thesportster.com

Sedins to Sens for BFR

I do want to post this trade higher on the list, but it’s extremely unlikely to happen. That doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t happen. If a questionable Vancouver Canucks front office is serious about rebuilding, then why keep a pair of 36-year-old twins who have one year left on their respective contracts?

Let’s imagine the Canucks actually do what’s best for the team and trade the Sedin twins. Unfortunately for them, the elite teams (Chicago, Los Angeles, San Jose, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Montreal, Washington and the New York Rangers) lack the cap space to pull off a deal and/or have enough scoring forwards which means they don’t need them.

The Ottawa Senators seem to be a team in the middle that has both the cap space and can be competitive. They’re just 21st in scoring, averaging 2.41 goals per game. This young team could use a couple of veterans, and the Sedins fit the bill. The Canucks could trade the pair to Ottawa, and make things easier by taking on Bobby Ryan’s messy contract – which has five years left at a $7.25 millon cap hit according to CapFriendly.com.

Again, this trade is extremely unlikely to happen. If it did, Ottawa would be the best suitor. The Canucks have no reason to keep these guys around for a rebuild, no matter what they’ve done for the franchise.

So.... if they are no use to the Canucks.... why would we want them again?

Two reasons it could happen: 1. Melnyk has made it clear that he wants his team in the playoffs this year. Ottawa's biggest problem, scoring. The Sedins can still generate offense. They would make a heck of a second line with Smith or someone else.  2. If Sens management are concerned about Ryan's contract and his durability, this might tempt them to make a move.

Two reasons it won't happen: 1. Not sure they would fit into Ottawa's new defensive system. Not their style of play. 2. With Macarthur possibly returning, will they have room. A couple of players would have to be moved or sent down.

I don't think they would do it but have to admit would love to see Sedins in Sens sweaters.

sedins are very much on the downslide. we don't want them and their contracts here. canucks would love someone to take them off their hands.

Confident Fan
Date:

Poop fest coming

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Now Kat, I hate to be the bearer of negativity but over the past 4 years Ottawa has taken 2 goal 🥅 leads multiple times over the Hawks and not won those games.

look what you did....

Confident Fan
Date:

senior wrote:
SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Sedins to Sens for BFR

I do want to post this trade higher on the list, but it’s extremely unlikely to happen. That doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t happen. If a questionable Vancouver Canucks front office is serious about rebuilding, then why keep a pair of 36-year-old twins who have one year left on their respective contracts?

Let’s imagine the Canucks actually do what’s best for the team and trade the Sedin twins. Unfortunately for them, the elite teams (Chicago, Los Angeles, San Jose, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Montreal, Washington and the New York Rangers) lack the cap space to pull off a deal and/or have enough scoring forwards which means they don’t need them.

The Ottawa Senators seem to be a team in the middle that has both the cap space and can be competitive. They’re just 21st in scoring, averaging 2.41 goals per game. This young team could use a couple of veterans, and the Sedins fit the bill. The Canucks could trade the pair to Ottawa, and make things easier by taking on Bobby Ryan’s messy contract – which has five years left at a $7.25 millon cap hit according to CapFriendly.com.

Again, this trade is extremely unlikely to happen. If it did, Ottawa would be the best suitor. The Canucks have no reason to keep these guys around for a rebuild, no matter what they’ve done for the franchise.

Two reasons it could happen: 1. Melnyk has made it clear that he wants his team in the playoffs this year. Ottawa's biggest problem, scoring. The Sedins can still generate offense. They would make a heck of a second line with Smith or someone else.  2. If Sens management are concerned about Ryan's contract and his durability, this might tempt them to make a move.

Two reasons it won't happen: 1. Not sure they would fit into Ottawa's new defensive system. Not their style of play. 2. With Macarthur possibly returning, will they have room. A couple of players would have to be moved or sent down.

I don't think they would do it but have to admit would love to see Sedins in Sens sweaters.

They have no movement and do love ❤️ Vancouver 

Confident Fan
Date:

One bullet dodged

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

Sedins to Sens for BFR

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

OMG THAT WAS QUICK!!

I'll just leave this here for Homer.

I've heard that said before but I'm not saying by whom

Confident Fan
Date:

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:

And another!!

my delay on Roku made me wonder what the heck u were typing about here

lol.  10 seconds apart!

Alumni
Date:

OMG THAT WAS QUICK!!

I'll just leave this here for Homer.

Confident Fan