Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 33 - Sens @ Hawks - Tuesday Dec 20, 8:30pm start

Post Info
Confident Fan
Date:
Game 33 - Sens @ Hawks - Tuesday Dec 20, 8:30pm start

2 PP's in a row?!?!? Chicago is going to get 3 or 4 in rapid succession in near future.

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Main thing would be to get Ryan's Cap hit off the books, the Sedins are obviously not what they used to be but w the talent on Ottawa they would be better than what they are in Vancouver. Plus the Sens have any number of guys who could play on their line. It's not happening and I've wasted a few minutes of Russell's and Kats life if they read this
🤡👍🏻🥅🏒

lol

Confident Fan
Date:

Main thing would be to get Ryan's Cap hit off the books, the Sedins are obviously not what they used to be but w the talent on Ottawa they would be better than what they are in Vancouver. Plus the Sens have any number of guys who could play on their line. It's not happening and I've wasted a few minutes of Russell's and Kats life if they read this
🤡👍🏻🥅🏒

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

So what do you people think of this from Thesportster.com

Sedins to Sens for BFR

I do want to post this trade higher on the list, but it’s extremely unlikely to happen. That doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t happen. If a questionable Vancouver Canucks front office is serious about rebuilding, then why keep a pair of 36-year-old twins who have one year left on their respective contracts?

Let’s imagine the Canucks actually do what’s best for the team and trade the Sedin twins. Unfortunately for them, the elite teams (Chicago, Los Angeles, San Jose, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Montreal, Washington and the New York Rangers) lack the cap space to pull off a deal and/or have enough scoring forwards which means they don’t need them.

The Ottawa Senators seem to be a team in the middle that has both the cap space and can be competitive. They’re just 21st in scoring, averaging 2.41 goals per game. This young team could use a couple of veterans, and the Sedins fit the bill. The Canucks could trade the pair to Ottawa, and make things easier by taking on Bobby Ryan’s messy contract – which has five years left at a $7.25 millon cap hit according to CapFriendly.com.

Again, this trade is extremely unlikely to happen. If it did, Ottawa would be the best suitor. The Canucks have no reason to keep these guys around for a rebuild, no matter what they’ve done for the franchise.

So.... if they are no use to the Canucks.... why would we want them again?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Sedins to Sens for BFR

I do want to post this trade higher on the list, but it’s extremely unlikely to happen. That doesn’t mean that it shouldn’t happen. If a questionable Vancouver Canucks front office is serious about rebuilding, then why keep a pair of 36-year-old twins who have one year left on their respective contracts?

Let’s imagine the Canucks actually do what’s best for the team and trade the Sedin twins. Unfortunately for them, the elite teams (Chicago, Los Angeles, San Jose, Anaheim, Pittsburgh, Montreal, Washington and the New York Rangers) lack the cap space to pull off a deal and/or have enough scoring forwards which means they don’t need them.

The Ottawa Senators seem to be a team in the middle that has both the cap space and can be competitive. They’re just 21st in scoring, averaging 2.41 goals per game. This young team could use a couple of veterans, and the Sedins fit the bill. The Canucks could trade the pair to Ottawa, and make things easier by taking on Bobby Ryan’s messy contract – which has five years left at a $7.25 millon cap hit according to CapFriendly.com.

Again, this trade is extremely unlikely to happen. If it did, Ottawa would be the best suitor. The Canucks have no reason to keep these guys around for a rebuild, no matter what they’ve done for the franchise.

i think this shows that the meth biz is alive and well.

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

I'm extremely confident the Sens will score 🎼 here

stop that!

TWSS  no

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Sedins to Sens for BFR

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

stop that!

I had it, Hoffman botched it

He had half the net to shoot at 

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

stop that!

I had it, Hoffman botched it

Confident Fan
Date:

Russell wrote:

I winder if the Hawks started Darling in honour of Zsa Zsa?

nice 👍🏻 one

Jedi Master
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

stop that!

Alumni
Date:

I winder if the Hawks started Darling in honour of Zsa Zsa?

Confident Fan
Date:

If that had been Smith it would be 2-1

Confident Fan
Date:

Well heck, if Hoffman could shoot straight I'd have been right

Confident Fan
Date:

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:

i'd stay away from the penalties with this bunch.

Not sure Sens are capable of staying away from penalties.

Maybe just this once, as a christmas present?

I'm positive the Sens will stay out of the sin bin--who are these other guys anyway?

Jedi Master
Date:

Will winders never cease....

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:

Maybe just this once, as a christmas present?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

Alumni
Date:

«First  <  14 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.