Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
 

Topic: The Bacon Thread

Post Info
Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 9023
Date:
RE: The Bacon Thread
Permalink  
 

Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Sorry that I have to pass along this very sad news.

An Amtrak train collided Friday afternoon with a tractor-trailer carrying 70,000 pounds of bacon that was obstructing the tracks, officials said. Outside Chicago Illinois in the heat and humidity of a June afternoon the bacon was a total loss.
(I would guess)


UNLIKE cry 


 Rep_Edvard_Munch_The_Scream_Oil_Painting_Art_Prints.jpg


 Oh, the humanity!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Sorry that I have to pass along this very sad news.

An Amtrak train collided Friday afternoon with a tractor-trailer carrying 70,000 pounds of bacon that was obstructing the tracks, officials said. Outside Chicago Illinois in the heat and humidity of a June afternoon the bacon was a total loss.
(I would guess)


UNLIKE cry 


 Rep_Edvard_Munch_The_Scream_Oil_Painting_Art_Prints.jpg



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

Josh Bushpineapple, stuffed with ribs...wrapped in bacon....YES THIS IS NEWSWORTHY


 Sweet Jesus and Mary!

 


 My chest hurts.


 hey, pineapple is good for you.



Zinfandel Expert
Status: Offline
Posts: 2892
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Sorry that I have to pass along this very sad news.

An Amtrak train collided Friday afternoon with a tractor-trailer carrying 70,000 pounds of bacon that was obstructing the tracks, officials said. Outside Chicago Illinois in the heat and humidity of a June afternoon the bacon was a total loss.
(I would guess)


UNLIKE cry 



Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 23905
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Sorry that I have to pass along this very sad news.

An Amtrak train collided Friday afternoon with a tractor-trailer carrying 70,000 pounds of bacon that was obstructing the tracks, officials said. Outside Chicago Illinois in the heat and humidity of a June afternoon the bacon was a total loss.
(I would guess)


 crycry  



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18094
Date:
Permalink  
 
Sorry that I have to pass along this very sad news.

An Amtrak train collided Friday afternoon with a tractor-trailer carrying 70,000 pounds of bacon that was obstructing the tracks, officials said. Outside Chicago Illinois in the heat and humidity of a June afternoon the bacon was a total loss.
(I would guess)


Jedi Master
Status: Offline
Posts: 23905
Date:
Permalink  
 
That looks fantastic!!! hmmmm.....

Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 9023
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

Josh Bushpineapple, stuffed with ribs...wrapped in bacon....YES THIS IS NEWSWORTHY


 Sweet Jesus and Mary!

 


 My chest hurts.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:

Josh Bushpineapple, stuffed with ribs...wrapped in bacon....YES THIS IS NEWSWORTHY


 Sweet Jesus and Mary!

 



Zinfandel Expert
Status: Offline
Posts: 2892
Date:
Permalink  
 

Josh Bushpineapple, stuffed with ribs...wrapped in bacon....YES THIS IS NEWSWORTHY



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Cbinc wrote:

Need some extra energy for that soccer game you are about to go to? Feel the desire to stop and get some bacon before the game???

 


who in the hell goes to a soccer game? 


 Habs players to learn all the latest diving techniques.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:

Need some extra energy for that soccer game you are about to go to? Feel the desire to stop and get some bacon before the game???

 


who in the hell goes to a soccer game? 



Zinfandel Expert
Status: Offline
Posts: 2892
Date:
Permalink  
 

Need some extra energy for that soccer game you are about to go to? Feel the desire to stop and get some bacon before the game???

 



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 

because its the Cup.

 

CCgd-NbWYAAPWFY.png



Attachments
Zinfandel Expert
Status: Offline
Posts: 2892
Date:
Permalink  
 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQGThyC5OLGlTuaYrCS3L8C3HQo81MvHHMDx9jhCgwE2d1SmP1OuA

Lets see the Hamburglar steal this one today!



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:

Damn!image.jpg


 I'd still order a side of bacon with that


Like.   



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18094
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

Damn!image.jpg


 I'd still order a side of bacon with that



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 

Damn!image.jpg



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 4049
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:

Now then... who knows where this one is???


 

That's on Spadina, just north of Queen St W if I'm not mistaken.   They also have a "food truck" location.

 

Ah knows mah bacons! bleh



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cbinc wrote:

20140724-baconnation-exterior[1].jpg

Now then... who knows where this one is???

 

(Take that Ottawa local reference!)


 Don't know but on my way. 



 
«First  <  119 20 21 22 23 24  >  Last»  | Page of 24  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.