Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
 

Topic: Game 70 - Oilers @ Sens - Sun Mar 24st, 6:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
RE: Game 70 - Oilers @ Sens - Sun Mar 24st, 6:00pm
Permalink  
 

Distasteful joke incoming...

 

"Evander Kane is a scratch, they're saying it's a maintenance day for him."

Yeah, they said the same thing about Kate.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Well, Prop Poop.

But Sens score on first PP.


To clarify, not score 1st in game though.


 I thought the previous "Sens do not score first" was pretty clear on that.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Well, Prop Poop.

But Sens score on first PP.


To clarify, not score 1st in game though.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 

2-on-1



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Sens do not score first.


 Does that count as a screened goal?  Korpisalo was screened and didn't even see the pass for the easy tap-in.


 Why do I make cases for squares I don't even have?  lol


 Because you want me to catch up to increase the competitive nature of bingo.

 

Or, because one bingo card blends into the next and you forget what squares you actually have until you look.

 

And,I dabbed it.


 lol.  I think it should count. Korpisalo was like "WTH?" as it was being tapped in a few feet beside him. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 

"He was a project when the Oilers first drafted him…"

 

That's an…odd…way to put that. lol



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 

Sens 1st on PP and score 7 seconds into that PP, by a Sens DMan.

One timer too on a sweet lob pass



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 

Well, Prop Poop.

But Sens score on first PP.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Sens do not score first.


 Does that count as a screened goal?  Korpisalo was screened and didn't even see the pass for the easy tap-in.


 Why do I make cases for squares I don't even have?  lol


 Because you want me to catch up to increase the competitive nature of bingo.

 

Or, because one bingo card blends into the next and you forget what squares you actually have until you look.

 

And,I dabbed it.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 

Hyman totally getting a milestone goal tonight.

 

When I looked at the game notes to pick a player for GWG, I did a double take…thought I was looking at the games played column.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Sens do not score first.


 Does that count as a screened goal?  Korpisalo was screened and didn't even see the pass for the easy tap-in.


 Why do I make cases for squares I don't even have?  lol



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Sens do not score first.


 Does that count as a screened goal?  Korpisalo was screened and didn't even see the pass for the easy tap-in.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 

Sens do not score first.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh that's right, Corey Perry is an Edmonton Oiler.


So is Codi Ceci.  


 Did he also have a scandalous exit from his previous team?


 Nope. 

Edmonton also has a guy named Brown (Former Sens Connor)



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'm honestly surprised Maroon doesn't lead active players in playoff games.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 

Chuckie almost did something in the 1st minute, but hit the post. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Oh that's right, Corey Perry is an Edmonton Oiler.


So is Codi Ceci.  


 Did he also have a scandalous exit from his previous team?



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Did we just have another stroke?


 I just tuned in, so didn't see what happened. 

Puck drop


 Ladies and gentlemen, please remove your h—

God keep our land...



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

Oh that's right, Corey Perry is an Edmonton Oiler.


So is Codi Ceci.  



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 

Oh that's right, Corey Perry is an Edmonton Oiler.



 
«First  <  14 5 6 7  >  Last»  | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.