Username 

Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 50 - Ducks @ Sens - Thu Feb 15, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
Game 50 - Ducks @ Sens - Thu Feb 15, 7:00pm

4-3 ANA, Vatrano GWG (I think the Ducks are going to be feisty after getting pooped on by MTL.)

OTT card

ANA card (Sens > Ducks, G spot > V(atrano) spot)

-- Edited by Cathy on Thursday 15th of February 2024 06:56:52 PM

Alumni
Date:

{reads predictions}

Good god, how bad do you think the Ducks are??

{checks stats}

Oh. I guess I haven't been paying attention.

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

1-0 sens win. tkachuckle GWG

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

6-3 Sens Brady again GW

This is about Matt Dumba whose play has slipped for 2+ years now. For a player who will turn 30 years of age in July and is about to enter the declining stages of his career, it is a massive concern that he is not an effective player now. Using Evolving-Hockey’s ‘goals above replacement’ (GAR) and ‘wins above replacement’ (WAR) data, it puts Dumba’s value as below the contributions of a league-average player.
Dorian wanted him which should be a huge red flag and now supposedly current FO is interested which should raise the red flag 🚩 higher. Do not do anything that Dorian wanted to do should be the mantra in that FO. All they need to do is remember they are losing a 1st round pick due to malfeasance and stupidity

WWDD

DTOT.

DDWPDWD? Don't Do What Pierre Dorion Would Do?

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

6-3 Sens Brady again GW

This is about Matt Dumba whose play has slipped for 2+ years now. For a player who will turn 30 years of age in July and is about to enter the declining stages of his career, it is a massive concern that he is not an effective player now. Using Evolving-Hockey’s ‘goals above replacement’ (GAR) and ‘wins above replacement’ (WAR) data, it puts Dumba’s value as below the contributions of a league-average player.
Dorian wanted him which should be a huge red flag and now supposedly current FO is interested which should raise the red flag 🚩 higher. Do not do anything that Dorian wanted to do should be the mantra in that FO. All they need to do is remember they are losing a 1st round pick due to malfeasance and stupidity

WWDD

DTOT.

Alumni
Date:

Card

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=tXRlHcCNZuEJTMiakALrOnVK&scored=4096&bname=Russell#

Confident Fan
Date:

6-3 Sens Brady again GW

Alumni
Date:

5-2 Sens, Pinto with the winner. 

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.