Password 
    Remember Me  

Topic: Game 35 - Sens @ Flames - Tue Jan 9, 9:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 35 - Sens @ Flames - Tue Jan 9, 9:00pm

tjlincoln wrote:

Should Sens trade Chabot if they can get salary relief for next year? They should have 13m or so in space per Mendes with trades that should be made at deadline. I have no idea what they should do. They have their 1st and Boston’s 1st this coming draft

I like Chabot and hope he stays in Ottawa but I think they should at least listen to any offers and pull the trigger if (and only if) they get fair value for him. I just don't want to see a return to the Mr. Melnyk days when they were obviously making deals to lower the payroll at all cost. No more being a farm team for the rest of the league and no more trades for "magic beans." 

Confident Fan
Date:

Flames 🔥 win 4-3 Kadri winner (literally could not come up with anyone who played on this squad until I looked up their team)

Should Sens trade Chabot if they can get salary relief for next year? They should have 13m or so in space per Mendes with trades that should be made at deadline. I have no idea what they should do. They have their 1st and Boston’s 1st this coming draft

Alumni
Date:

Gotta win one on this western road trip right?

4-2 Sens, Batherson with the winner

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

«First  <  16 7 8 | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.