Remember Me  

Topic: Game 33 - Sens @ Canucks - Tue Jan 2, 10:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 33 - Sens @ Canucks - Tue Jan 2, 10:00pm

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

Good afternoon! 

Lol, well that just makes it feel VERY late.

Alumni
Date:

Is the game on Sportsnet? That's listed as the national feed on my super secret site but the coverage feels decidedly Vancouver based. 

Alumni
Date:

Good afternoon! 

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

VAN has only *lost* 5 home games, OTT has only *won* 4 road games. Not feeling good about this, and on a related note my foot has entered the second excruciating pain phase. That printer was a bit heavy.

4-1 VAN, Pettersson GWG

my card

Stop juggling printers, Cathy!

Everyone should plan for a second career.

cbinc is learning to juggle cats. Not sure which one has higher risk of injury. 

I can confirm only your lower extremities are at risk with printer juggling.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

VAN has only *lost* 5 home games, OTT has only *won* 4 road games. Not feeling good about this, and on a related note my foot has entered the second excruciating pain phase. That printer was a bit heavy.

4-1 VAN, Pettersson GWG

my card

cbinc is learning to juggle cats. Not sure which one has higher risk of injury. 

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

4-1 VAN, Pettersson GWG

my card

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

6-2 Vancouver Blueger GWG

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=CKYdVGQlkOmbBaqRrDZhULfP&scored=4096&bname=data_sprite12_game33

I may not last the whole game.

The PWHL game was great!

It was an entertaining game.  Loved it. 

Alumni
Date:

6-2 Vancouver Blueger GWG

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=CKYdVGQlkOmbBaqRrDZhULfP&scored=4096&bname=data_sprite12_game33

I may not last the whole game.

The PWHL game was great!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

4-1 VAN, Pettersson GWG

my card

Alumni
Date:

4-1 VAN, Pettersson GWG

my card

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Homer wrote:

Watching the 1st game of Ottawa vs Montreal in the PWHL. 

Firsts:

- Penalty Shot by Marie Philippe Poulin for Montreal is denied by Emerance Maschmeyer. 

- Ottawa Miklya Grant-Mentis scores the opening goal. Or did she?  Upon review, the net lifted up a bit and puck went in under the net instead of in the net the traditional way.  No goal. 

Atmosphere sounds amazing there.  Hope this league takes off. Women's hockey has come a long way. 

Video of the almost goal. The women on the Ottawa team had a good chuckle in disbelief.

Not long after, Ottawa (team yet to be named) scores first. #PWHL 

This game goal review, goal disallowed, a PP goal, two goals in 90 secs, too many players, London Bobby. 

No they don't count for the Sens Bingo. lol

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:

Firsts:

- Penalty Shot by Marie Philippe Poulin for Montreal is denied by Emerance Maschmeyer. 

- Ottawa Miklya Grant-Mentis scores the opening goal. Or did she?  Upon review, the net lifted up a bit and puck went in under the net instead of in the net the traditional way.  No goal. 

Atmosphere sounds amazing there.  Hope this league takes off. Women's hockey has come a long way. 

Video of the almost goal. The women on the Ottawa team had a good chuckle in disbelief.

Not long after, Ottawa (team yet to be named) scores first. #PWHL 

Alumni
Date:

Firsts:

Confident Fan
Date:

Sens 3-2 Stützle

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

4-2 sens loss Hoglander GWG

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

5-2 bad guys. Miller GWG.

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=QRZHfArPaesntCIXKMjbcGEp&scored=4096&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

card

https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=qcNeWHaBrtALYSIZDEJPdsfX&scored=4096&bname=Russell#

Alumni
Date:

5-3 Canucks, Bowser with the winner

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

«First  <  15 6 7 | Page of 7  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.