Topic: Game 22- Sens @ Wings - Sat Dec 9, 7:00 pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 22- Sens @ Wings - Sat Dec 9, 7:00 pm

Sens d scores, open net. 

Alumni
Date:

Sens Dman scores in an EN with a hail mary shot. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Any chance that was goalie screened?

Bingo #2

I was gonna say that! 

Alumni
Date:

Any chance that was goalie screened?

Bingo #2

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Reimer's out of the **box**??

I think that was a verbal typo.

Heard that too. Lol. 

Alumni
Date:

Reimer's out of the **box**??

I think that was a verbal typo.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensGab wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensGab wrote:

It's been a while since I've watched a sens game this closely, and even longer since I've posted in this forum....Good to see this still going! I needed some validation that the Joseph & Kelly plays weren't as villanous as the Wings broadcast made them out to be.

Oh my, SensGab, blast from the past.  Welcome back. 

Threads are still going on.  We also play Sens Bingo now.  Makes the games bearable when they suck.

Cards look like this

I think I'd have to watch a few more games before I could start keeping track of those things.. Been too long since I've watched more than a handful of games in a season. 😂

We keep track in the thread so it's pretty hard to fall behind. You'll have no idea what we're talking about when we say "Bobby from London" but that's a different issue.

and "G hits the spot" might not be what you think.

Oh yeah, that one too. I knew there was another out of context one but couldn't think of it.

Couldn't put your finger on it huh.   lol

Alumni
Date:

You won't have to explain TWSS to me... That's been going on since I was last here!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Hoping to make a taco truck run for dinner at intermission, checking the weather:

"Rain will continue for 68 minutes"

{15 minutes later}

"Rain will continue for 63 minutes"

That was the longest 5 minutes of my life.

Twss

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensGab wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensGab wrote:

It's been a while since I've watched a sens game this closely, and even longer since I've posted in this forum....Good to see this still going! I needed some validation that the Joseph & Kelly plays weren't as villanous as the Wings broadcast made them out to be.

Threads are still going on.  We also play Sens Bingo now.  Makes the games bearable when they suck.

Cards look like this

I think I'd have to watch a few more games before I could start keeping track of those things.. Been too long since I've watched more than a handful of games in a season. 😂

We keep track in the thread so it's pretty hard to fall behind. You'll have no idea what we're talking about when we say "Bobby from London" but that's a different issue.

Oh yeah, that one too. I knew there was another out of context one but couldn't think of it.

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
Cathy wrote:
SensGab wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensGab wrote:

Cards look like this

Unless you REALLY like Giroux, then maybe it is.  

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Hoping to make a taco truck run for dinner at intermission, checking the weather:

{15 minutes later}

"Rain will continue for 63 minutes"

That was the longest 5 minutes of my life.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
SensGab wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensGab wrote:

Cards look like this

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
senior wrote:

I need a deviation.

Like a pie distraction?

Fat bastard!

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

I need a deviation.

Like a pie distraction?

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I need a deviation.

Alumni
Date:

SensGab wrote:
Homer wrote:
SensGab wrote:

Cards look like this

Alumni
Date:

Homer wrote:
SensGab wrote:

Cards look like this

Alumni
Date:

Nice nod to Myles Goodwin tonight by CBC. 

-- Edited by Russell on Saturday 9th of December 2023 09:54:14 PM

Alumni
Date:

I'm hearing "gos-tis-BEER"

«First  <  1 2 3 49  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.