Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 14 - Wings vs Sens in Sweden - Thu Nov 16, 2:00 pm

Check that…feed not working. :-/

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
Cathy wrote:

It is 2:45am and I'm awake and posting my prediction because a U-Haul showed up outside my bedroom window 15 minutes ago apparently with plans to actually ****ing unload and move in NOW!  So there's a damn good chance I'm passed out come puck drop at 11am.

6-4 DET, Puddy Tat GWG

my card

That's frikkin asinine, I'd have lost my mind especially if noise canceling ear buds wouldn't cut that noise out. 

I'm pretty sure it's a law in WA that you have to move in/out between 10pm and 6am, this is like the 3rd, 4th, 5th time it's happened while living here.

But, I'm here and (semi) conscious so….GAAAAAAAAAAME OOOOOOOOONNNN

Confident Fan
Date:

Cathy wrote:

It is 2:45am and I'm awake and posting my prediction because a U-Haul showed up outside my bedroom window 15 minutes ago apparently with plans to actually ****ing unload and move in NOW!  So there's a damn good chance I'm passed out come puck drop at 11am.

6-4 DET, Puddy Tat GWG

my card

That's frikkin asinine, I'd have lost my mind especially if noise canceling ear buds wouldn't cut that noise out. 

Confident Fan
Date:

5-4 Sens Giroux winner

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

5-3 bad guys. Larkin GWG.

My card: https://www.focusring.ca/bingo/SensBingo.html?board=iRkaZWgLeGbqFmYPfHcTBrDp&scored=4096&bname=senior

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

6-4 DET, Puddy Tat GWG

my card

that's a puddy tat!

Alumni
Date:

6-4 DET, Puddy Tat GWG

my card

Zinfandel Expert
Date:

7-5 sens win Giroux GWG

Alumni
Date:
Alumni
Date:

Sens are on a trip to Sweden.  It went well the last time right?

4-2 Sens, Stutzle with the winner

Get your Sens Bingo card here

My card

I'll be on a client call during this one.

«First  <  19 10 11 | Page of 11  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.