Topic: Game 1 - Sens @ Canes - Tue (or maybe Wed) Oct 11, 7:00pm

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 1 - Sens @ Canes - Tue (or maybe Wed) Oct 11, 7:00pm

It’s hegemony, at the moment.

Veteran
Date:

Oh hey, this works much better on an iPad. Not the one I’m watching with. Now I can see all the fancy buttons.

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

Oooooooowwwwww, I think Bunting's gentleman sausage just got....bunted. 

So, my pup reacts to me LOLing…this brought her out of bed to come check on me.

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

You don't like our nice circa 2003 message board technology with basic mobile support?

Stephen, I believe most of us default to the full site view and click on the minuscule 'Quote' button at the top right of replies.

Welcome!

Am I in the minority with my "normal" size screen iPhone SE? I can't imagine trying to do full site view on my phone. lol

The mobile version is excellent for reading and posting, if you do your pretty links and quoting elsewhere.

Alumni
Date:

So he deserved to be cup checked is what you're saying? Okie dokie!

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
stephen_g wrote:

Re: new guy (can't figure out how to quote on mobile...I swear I'm almost 40, I've used forums before). Sort of? I created an account who knows how long ago. Just never posted much :P Don't feel like posting on X/Twitter so came here!

This forum platform isn't the most user intuitive I've used so it's not you.

Welcome! You gotta get in on the bingo action. (We're not actually talking in code.)

You don't like our nice circa 2003 message board technology with basic mobile support?

Stephen, I believe most of us default to the full site view and click on the minuscule 'Quote' button at the top right of replies.

Welcome!

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Time for some pumpkin pie. Get this game moving.

FAT BASTARD!

reminds me, we have apple crisp. 

Veteran
Date:

Thanks! Anyway yeah I figured out the bingo lingo (at least, that you're referring to bingo!). Are these Carolina's regular home jersey? I am getting confused now and then, they're too similar to Ottawa's home jerseys especially from a small screen.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
stephen_g wrote:

Re: new guy (can't figure out how to quote on mobile...I swear I'm almost 40, I've used forums before). Sort of? I created an account who knows how long ago. Just never posted much :P Don't feel like posting on X/Twitter so came here!

Welcome! You gotta get in on the bingo action. (We're not actually talking in code.)

Yeah, if G hits the spot, it might not be what you think. 

Alumni
Date:

Oooooooowwwwww, I think Bunting's gentleman sausage just got....bunted. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Time for some pumpkin pie. Get this game moving.

Alumni
Date:

stephen_g wrote:

Alumni
Date:

stephen_g wrote:

You’ll have more fun here, anyways. 

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:

Are these overlapping penalties?  I never remember if there needs to be an offset.

Offset

Alumni
Date:

stephen_g wrote:

Welcome aboard.

Alumni
Date:

Are these overlapping penalties?  I never remember if there needs to be an offset.

Veteran
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

I need London Bobby, The Sequel.

So, bobby jr?

Alumni
Date:

I need London Bobby, The Sequel.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Took the dog for a spin at intermission and then was distracted by the pot smoker outside my window upon return…did I miss anything interesting or dabbable?

Nothing really dabbable... The penalties were dubious rather than dumb, and Andersen's saves were impressive but not ridiculous.

Thank you kindly.

What say we on London Bobby before the commercial? Not a particularly strong one, but it had potential.

Not sure there was a bobby but def lid lossing.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 79  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.