Alumni
Date:

In first minuet.

Alumni
Date:

That was a mess

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

I saw a Beaver Tail truck yesterday. Didn't know they had them.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
stephen_g wrote:

I don’t know about this 2nd intermission set…to put it in Friedman’s words just now, “it doesn’t grab me.”

I was just thinking…I should really go walk the dog again.

Is that what the kids are calling it, these days? 

Veteran
Date:

Cathy wrote:
stephen_g wrote:

I don’t know about this 2nd intermission set…to put it in Friedman’s words just now, “it doesn’t grab me.”

I wish…I don’t really want to venture out into downtown Toronto again. Going for dinner was enough.

Alumni
Date:

stephen_g wrote:

It is way too busy/distracting visually, I agree.

Alumni
Date:

stephen_g wrote:

Veteran
Date:

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Cathy wrote:

So I totally assumed I'd have a doubleheader with the Ducks tonight…they don't play game 1 until Saturday. confuse

Chicago plays again tonight. Nice to open with back to back games. NHL typical.

And I think Saturday is literally bookending the hockey schedule…OTT 10am start, ANA 10pm finish.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Cathy wrote:

So I totally assumed I'd have a doubleheader with the Ducks tonight…they don't play game 1 until Saturday. confuse

Chicago plays again tonight. Nice to open with back to back games. NHL typical.

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

You don't like our nice circa 2003 message board technology with basic mobile support?

Stephen, I believe most of us default to the full site view and click on the minuscule 'Quote' button at the top right of replies.

Welcome!

Am I in the minority with my "normal" size screen iPhone SE? I can't imagine trying to do full site view on my phone. lol

The mobile version is excellent for reading and posting, if you do your pretty links and quoting elsewhere.

I dunno, I don't think my Samsung S9 is much bigger.

Okay, I'm impressed.

Twss 

Veteran
Date:

That wasn’t such a great end to the period ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

You don't like our nice circa 2003 message board technology with basic mobile support?

Stephen, I believe most of us default to the full site view and click on the minuscule 'Quote' button at the top right of replies.

Welcome!

Am I in the minority with my "normal" size screen iPhone SE? I can't imagine trying to do full site view on my phone. lol

The mobile version is excellent for reading and posting, if you do your pretty links and quoting elsewhere.

Okay, I'm impressed.

Veteran
Date:

Cathy wrote:
stephen_g wrote:

Oh hey, this works much better on an iPad. Not the one I’m watching with. Now I can see all the fancy buttons.

Look at Mr Moneybags here with TWO iPads.

Haha! Nah, watching with the iPad my wife bought at discount from a previous job, and posting from the ancient iPad Air i inherited from her :P 

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

Korpse almost had that. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Welcome!

Alumni
Date:

stephen_g wrote:

Oh hey, this works much better on an iPad. Not the one I’m watching with. Now I can see all the fancy buttons.

Look at Mr Moneybags here with TWO iPads.

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 69  >  Last»  | Page of 9  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.