Members Login
Username 
 
Password 
    Remember Me  
 

Topic: 2023 NHL PLAYOFFS

Post Info
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
RE: 2023 NHL PLAYOFFS
Permalink  
 

tjlincoln wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I'm trying. I really am. The interest is just not there.


 twss


 lol, that is a funny one


 she also said that



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18094
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

I'm trying. I really am. The interest is just not there.


 twss


 lol, that is a funny one



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
Cathy wrote:

I'm trying. I really am. The interest is just not there.


 twss



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 12480
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'm trying. I really am. The interest is just not there.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

From an ex-Senators perspective, In the final are we cheering for Mark Stone or for Colin White + Anthony Duclair?


 also have to consider the Matt Chuckie angle. If he wins a cup, you know who will want one too. 


 I'm pulling for the RedBlacks.


 they are all injured.



Pie Connoisseur
Status: Offline
Posts: 9023
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
Kardinal wrote:

From an ex-Senators perspective, In the final are we cheering for Mark Stone or for Colin White + Anthony Duclair?


 also have to consider the Matt Chuckie angle. If he wins a cup, you know who will want one too. 


 I'm pulling for the RedBlacks.



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
Kardinal wrote:

From an ex-Senators perspective, In the final are we cheering for Mark Stone or for Colin White + Anthony Duclair?


 also have to consider the Matt Chuckie angle. If he wins a cup, you know who will want one too. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 4049
Date:
Permalink  
 
From an ex-Senators perspective, In the final are we cheering for Mark Stone or for Colin White + Anthony Duclair?

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Pleased for the Vegas fans that stuck around with the team for all that lean year of franchise history.


 lol.

 

Happy for Stone, though. 



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18094
Date:
Permalink  
 
Pleased for the Vegas fans that stuck around with the team for all that lean year of franchise history.

Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:

Brady’s brother is one bad man late in games


 Brady: "hold my beer(s)"



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18094
Date:
Permalink  
 
Brady’s brother is one bad man late in games

Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18094
Date:
Permalink  
 
Homer wrote:
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Seeing people mention they miss the Leafs in these playoffs...only because they would have already lost this playoff game getting ready to hit the 4th OT. Going on 1:03 Eastern time


 Brady’s brother ends it at 1:55 am and 13 seconds before the 5th OT it’s 11 here in the west and I can’t stay awake 


 Brady’s brother ends it in just a minute or so into first OT it’s 2-0 and now onto Davie Florida we go


If Matt wins the Conn Smythe, Bray is going to want one too. 


 Nah. He's gonna want two. 


 Pulling for Matthew Tkachuk and Panthers 🐆 for sure now 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 19791
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Seeing people mention they miss the Leafs in these playoffs...only because they would have already lost this playoff game getting ready to hit the 4th OT. Going on 1:03 Eastern time


 Brady’s brother ends it at 1:55 am and 13 seconds before the 5th OT it’s 11 here in the west and I can’t stay awake 


 Brady’s brother ends it in just a minute or so into first OT it’s 2-0 and now onto Davie Florida we go


If Matt wins the Conn Smythe, Bray is going to want one too. 


 Nah. He's gonna want two. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Seeing people mention they miss the Leafs in these playoffs...only because they would have already lost this playoff game getting ready to hit the 4th OT. Going on 1:03 Eastern time


 Brady’s brother ends it at 1:55 am and 13 seconds before the 5th OT it’s 11 here in the west and I can’t stay awake 


 Brady’s brother ends it in just a minute or so into first OT it’s 2-0 and now onto Davie Florida we go


If Matt wins the Conn Smythe, Bray is going to want one too. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 1412
Date:
Permalink  
 
Russell wrote:

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 1.34.07 PM.png

 

LOST LID DAB?


 Indeed!



Confident Fan
Status: Offline
Posts: 18094
Date:
Permalink  
 
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

Seeing people mention they miss the Leafs in these playoffs...only because they would have already lost this playoff game getting ready to hit the 4th OT. Going on 1:03 Eastern time


 Brady’s brother ends it at 1:55 am and 13 seconds before the 5th OT it’s 11 here in the west and I can’t stay awake 


 Brady’s brother ends it in just a minute or so into first OT it’s 2-0 and now onto Davie Florida we go



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 

Screen Shot 2023-05-19 at 1.34.07 PM.png

 

LOST LID DAB?



Attachments
Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 

I'm having trouble finding any interest in these play-offs, other than the leafs losing. I guess my only interest now is I'd like to see Mark Stone win a cup. 



Alumni
Status: Offline
Posts: 21798
Date:
Permalink  
 
ShanghaiSenator wrote:

 

One Little Victory!

IMG_2713.PNG


 lmao



 
«First  <  1 2 3 46  >  Last»  | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.