Remember Me  

Topic: 2023 NHL PLAYOFFS

Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: 2023 NHL PLAYOFFS

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:

The first round of the NHL playoffs is by far the best playoffs of any playoffs.

Sens legend Dadonov even scoring 

would you believe I picked him to score in my tim horton's pool today?  I went 3 for 3 tonight!

Confident Fan
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

The first round of the NHL playoffs is by far the best playoffs of any playoffs.

Sens legend Dadonov even scoring 

Confident Fan
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Hedman and Chernak 2 of TB best defensive players are now out

leafs new strategy: throw the first game but take out a bunch of TB's players. 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Leafer Bunting hits Chernak with his elbow in the head and probably gives a concussion and it’s OBVIOUS he did it yet he’s screaming and having a fit he didn’t do enough to be thrown out and 5 minute major. It’s ironic that his boss Shanahan tried to get those head shots out of the NHL a decade ago but was overruled by the leagues GM’s 

Bunting was trying to be the new Kadri by taking stupid penalties and hurting his team. 

Confident Fan
Date:

Hedman and Chernak 2 of TB best defensive players are now out

Confident Fan
Date:

ShanghaiSenator wrote:

It looks like the Leafs are working their annual playoff magic...and I love it! 

Leafer Bunting hits Chernak with his elbow in the head and probably gives a concussion and it’s OBVIOUS he did it yet he’s screaming and having a fit he didn’t do enough to be thrown out and 5 minute major. It’s ironic that his boss Shanahan tried to get those head shots out of the NHL a decade ago but was overruled by the leagues GM’s 

Alumni
Date:

It looks like the Leafs are working their annual playoff magic...and I love it! 

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

That Edmonton loss is going to leave a mark. To get tied up in the last 20 seconds after leading the whole game comfortably is a killer.

didn't really watch much last night. Just as well, I am not ready for double OTs yet. gotta play my way in to that. 

Confident Fan
Date:

That Edmonton loss is going to leave a mark. To get tied up in the last 20 seconds after leading the whole game comfortably is a killer.

«First  <  14 5 6 | Page of 6  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.