Cathy wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Does anyone here have a The Athletic subscription?  Is it worth it?  Those Ian Mendes articles are inciting.

I do, but I don't read it as much as I thought I would.  Some of the Mendes articles, a few others... but I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep it.

Thanks!

I have one too, I got it right from the beginning and now pay full price. It’s worth 1 or 2 dollars a month with the beginning offer. You get a year to see if you like it. I read it for the 5 big sports ⚾️🏒🏈 ⚽️ 🏀 

Plus you get NY Times too for a discount I think 🧐 

,🤔 I'd probably read mostly the hockey articles.  I guess I 'll wait for the next promo.

There is always a promo, if you listen to hockey podcasts subscribe to The Athletic’s Hockey Show, Puck Soup or NHL Live Room and they’ll give you a Promo. 

Oh, is that what I'm telling Siri to skip past?

lol

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Did I hear a post? Was it a dabbable post?

For the Pens?  Are you saying with the amount of shots they have it would only be their first??!

Look, I'm not sure what kind of attention span you're looking for from me tonight.

Twss

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Grit!!!!!!!

PP Grit!!!!!

Confident Fan
Date:

Grit!!!!!!!

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Does anyone here have a The Athletic subscription?  Is it worth it?  Those Ian Mendes articles are inciting.

I do, but I don't read it as much as I thought I would.  Some of the Mendes articles, a few others... but I'm not sure how much longer I'll keep it.

Thanks!

I have one too, I got it right from the beginning and now pay full price. It’s worth 1 or 2 dollars a month with the beginning offer. You get a year to see if you like it. I read it for the 5 big sports ⚾️🏒🏈 ⚽️ 🏀 

,🤔 I'd probably read mostly the hockey articles.  I guess I 'll wait for the next promo.

There is always a promo, if you listen to hockey podcasts subscribe to The Athletic’s Hockey Show, Puck Soup or NHL Live Room and they’ll give you a Promo. 

Oh, is that what I'm telling Siri to skip past?

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

For the Pens?  Are you saying with the amount of shots they have it would only be their first??!

Look, I'm not sure what kind of attention span you're looking for from me tonight.

The Sens already have two, so...

Jedi Master
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Thanks!

if you are comfortable sharing an email address, I can give you a 30 trial

Alumni
Date:

The VH-1 pop-up video hockey is annoying.

Confident Fan
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Thanks!

Alumni
Date:

data_sprite12 wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:
tjlincoln wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:
SensKat wrote:
data_sprite12 wrote:

Thanks!

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

tjlincoln wrote:

Shockingly, bad defense, just terrible

It’s a sens thing

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

Dang…is he pissed or crushed?

Pissed it is.

Alumni
Date: