Post Info
Alumni
Date:
RE: Game 66 - Sens @ Flames - Sun Mar 12, 9:00pm

i can;'t believe what I just saw. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:

on the replay of the SHG, you could clearly see 3 sens puck watching while 2 others just drift back, allowing the calgary guy to take that pass and score. There was absolutely no back check from those guys. 

Put the 3rd and 4th lines out on the power play until the first and second lines are ready to put more effort into play two way hockey.

Confident Fan
Date:

They LOVE ❤️ Brady in Calgary

Confident Fan
Date:

SensKat wrote:
senior wrote:

At what point does DJ clue in 

fixed that for ya

LOL 😂 

Alumni
Date:

Russell wrote:

on the replay of the SHG, you could clearly see 3 sens puck watching while 2 others just drift back, allowing the calgary guy to take that pass and score. There was absolutely no back check from those guys. 

Spring forward is brutal

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

Chabot 6:34 TOI

We will probably need to replace that square next season now that Chychrun is here

I think it's literally been one period since the trade that Chabot hit the threshold, and very few of the others have even been close.

Alumni
Date:

on a side note, if you're looking for a really good, suspenseful, and a little/quite gruesome movie, check out Luther on Netflix. it is really creepy. 

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:
Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Yes, let's wrap our arms completely around the other skater and see if we get away with it.

i believe he said 2 minutes for a reach around....

2 minuets for hugging.

Mood music?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

At what point does DJ clue in to the fact that they have a problem with the power play and change things to prevent short handed goal? Having a forward on the point during penalties is just not working.

Giving him a teeny tiny benefit of the doubt…when something that was previously working suddenly stops working, and there haven't been any changes to the function, it can be really hard to figure out what broke and the instinct is to double down and try harder.

Alumni
Date:

Alumni
Date:

SensKat wrote:

dammit Russell... get outta my head

scary, ain't it?

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

At what point does DJ clue in to the fact that they have a problem with the power play and change things to prevent short handed goal? Having a forward on the point during penalties is just not working.

I think Sens were 2nd in league for PP around the All-Star game, now they're 6th.

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Russell wrote:
Cathy wrote:

Yes, let's wrap our arms completely around the other skater and see if we get away with it.

2 minuets for hugging.

Jedi Master
Date:

Chabot 6:34 TOI

We will probably need to replace that square next season now that Chychrun is here

Jedi Master
Date:

dammit Russell... get outta my head

Jedi Master
Date:

senior wrote:

At what point does DJ clue in 

fixed that for ya

Alumni
Date:

senior wrote:

Clueing in and DJ rarely intersect. 

Pie Connoisseur
Date:

Alumni
Date:

one timer goal. 

Alumni
Date:

Cathy wrote:

«First  <  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  >  Last»  | Page of 8  sorted by
Quick Reply

Please log in to post quick replies.